How do I get from Stormwind to Kalimdor?

60 Human Warlock
I am having some trouble with this, It seem only 2 boats are working in Stormwind, one to Northrend, the other to Rut'theran village. So I take the one to Rut'theran, and it seems my only options are Exodar, or go back to Stormwind =( I like the zepplins better lol. Hopefully I am missing something here, this shouldn't be this difficult.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
At Rut'therin villiage talk to the Flight master, when you get his FP you can also fly to the level 10-13 Night Elf quest hub in Darkshore on Kalimdor's mainland.

The Stormwind and Exodar boats used to go to Auberdine in Darkshore and there was originally a 3rd boat that went to Rut'therin. But then Deathwing came and destroyed Auberdine and it's docks, so now the Stormwind and Exodar boats have been re-directed to Rut'therin instead and you have to take the Flight Point to get to that side of kalimdor.

If you want to get to the other side of Kalimdor then there's also a boat that goes from Menethil Harbor in the Wetlands (20-25 Alliance leveling area Directly north of Ironforge in Eastern Kingdoms) to Duskwallow Marsh (35-40 area south of the Barrens on Kalimdor).

To get to Menethil the first time on foot:
-East from Ironforge through almost the entire width of Dun Morogh until there's a major road fork, take the northeast road.
-Go through the passes until you get into the Northern parts of Loch Modan (Dried up lake, broken bridge, green grassy hills)
-Head north directly into another series of passes until you get to Wetlands.
-Follow the road in the Wetlands North until you get to a fork in the road with a friendly goblin selling herbs, take the road that goes west.
-Follow the road directly into Menethil Harbor.
-Be sure to grab the FP so that you never have to make that run again.
-Southern Dock (yes it's busted but the ship still uses it) in Menethil takes you to Theramore in Duskwallow Marsh on Kalimdor
Edited by Avanna on 6/12/2011 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Human Hunter
also boat in booty bay will take you to ratchet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)