[H] Blood of the Fallen-PvP+++ RP+

90 Tauren Death Knight
Greetings ladies and gentlemen of the Horde!

I am Bulor Wolfhowl and I am Highlord of the Blood of the Fallen order. We are currently recruiting any and all able soldiers of the Horde to maintain its iron grip on the different regions of the world.

Our mission is simple: Fight back the Alliance dogs anywhere and everywhere, anyhow and anyway, whenever we can.

Join us in battling the legions of pink-skins, puntables, neck-beards, pointy ears, squid-faces, and puppies in the name of the Horde!

Lok'tar Ogar!

OOC: Yes, I'm a role player who puts PvP at the top of his agenda, and I'm looking for not only OTHER role players with the same kind of mindset, but anyone who wishes to join a PvP guild.

Just because myself and some others role play, doesn't mean we can't all be in the same PvP guild and fight as a guild, as a team. Like the title implies, our main objective is PvP. We just happen to support those who do both what this server is meant for, and that's both PvP AND RP.

We only have a couple of ground rules that we have found to be relatively simple to live by if one wishes to join our guild and those are:

1: Be mature and respectful where it is mature and respectful to do so. You're you own person, but you also represent the guild as a whole while you carry our name over your head. In guild chat, I don't care, fool around and be silly, within a non-discriminatory manner. But while PvPing, questing, PuGing dungeons and/or raids, and role playing, you must maintain a presence of maturity, respect and honor.

2: Have a descent character name. A single-word name is most preferred, one that actually befits your character's race. However, if you have a multiple-word name, it will ONLY be counted as legit if it is at MOST two words, and is a surname (lastname) or lore-abiding nickname for your character. My character's name is Bulor Wolfhowl, so Bulor and Wolfhowl would have been legitimate choices. No names like: Knifeurbutt, Holycow (or any variation of such), etc. Only names that are realistic as far as the game-world of Azeroth go will even be considered for membership.

3: Probably the key rule here: play the game how YOU want, how YOU enjoy it, and how YOU are good at it. Don't fall into the group of people who play a class simply because everyone else says it's the best, the most OP, or easiest to play. Challenge yourself, find what YOU are good at, and what YOU have the most FUN with. Hell, most of the time I make up my own specs as well, I don't care what the social norm is, because that's not fun for ME. So while in this guild, you WILL do what YOU want as far as how you play your character.

4: Login and do SOMETHING at least once every 30 days. We're not a hardcore guild, so we won't act like it. I have a job, a fiance (who plays and is in the guild as well so watch it!), and bills to pay, so I know it can be hard to find the time your want to play the game. That's fine. Just log in at least ONCE in a month and do a couple quests, a battleground, a dungeon, even RP with me or another role player in or not in the guild. So long as you do something in a month, you're good as far as membership goes.

5: Please be at least level 10 (or 62 for Death Knights). We understand if this is your first character that you want to join a guild and be part of a community, but we need to try to keep guild-quits to a minimum. Get through your starting area and learn the basics of your class. If you like it and think this is something you can see yourself playing, then come to us for membership. The only exception we make for level requirement is for guild members' alts.

So role players and non-role players alike, contact Daxxy, Brayna, Meerzul, Darcus and/or Bulor in-game to find out more if you have any questions not answered or covered here.

(Guild website information still to come!)

Edit: Forgot rule number 5.
Edited by Bulor on 6/14/2011 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Just getting us bumped back up to the top.

I know there are a lot of you out there looking for PvP guilds. I understand most people want an established guild with folks already well into the PvP content with formed teams and regular RBG runs, but sometimes it's better to join a new guild and help with getting it going.

If the RP aspect worries you, don't forget the RP is NOT mandatory. It's simply there to help bring in the extra people who do both RP and PvP.

So please don't be afraid to contact one of the people named above to learn more information on the guild, or even look us up in the guild recruitment interface in the game. Just send a request for more information and I will get the message and work out a meeting/interview if you wish.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Bump :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I say everyone from HSF migrates to THIS guild.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We need more RP guilds.

Just please don't be bad. Please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
We need more RP guilds.

Just please don't be bad. Please.

pmuch this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I must admit I hadn't checked the post in a couple days, but I'm glad to find some replies and support now that I did.

I would love to focus on just being an RP guild, but over the past couple years I've seen a major decrease in how much popularity RP guilds have.

I have run a successful RP/Raiding guild in the past on Emerald Dream, Alliance side, so I do have experience as a guild leader.

This time I'm trying to cater more to the PvPers instead of raiders, though I would LOVE to get into raiding again. However, in order to do that, we need many more active members than a PvP guild would. Not active for the sake of activity in general, but rather to have them show up at the same time.

So please, pass on the word that Blood of the Fallen is looking for Role Players, PvPers and even Raiders if we can get it going.

I'm also looking for officers! Please, if anyone is interested I would ask that you apply at our newly founded website at http://botf-guild.wowstead.com/

Website is literally brand new and hasn't been completely customized and updated with our ground rules, but the application process is up and running!

Thank you again for those of you who support and even were nice enough to bump us up!

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
This time I'm updating the post to give a little insight into what the guild is when it comes to lore. While we are not a heavy RP guild, we are an RP guild, and as such we have a theme, or story-line even.

((IC:))

I have vague memories of my life before undeath. Images of a peaceful time, of a prosperous tribe of nomads, warriors... family. And then images of blood, death and destruction. Visions of a ravaged home, and a spear through my chest.

I am Bulor Wolfhowl, and I was the Chieftain of my tribe, the Wolfhowl Tribe. But that life is gone, replaced with undeath. I stand now as the Highlord of Blood of the Fallen. We are an order focused on the extermination of the threats against the Horde's well-being and control of its territories.

I expect all my warriors to be fierce, brutal, and precise in their assaults. However, we do NOT act as savages and we do NOT fight dishonorably. Dishonorable tactics will be rewarded with a removal of your rank and tabard.

We are a group, a family, and a unit. When we fight, we work as one and we overcome our enemy with skill in combat and tact. If we are to die, let it be with honor against our enemies.

Blood of the Fallen calls out to those of you who call yourselves fierce and proud warriors of the Horde.

((OOC:))

Once again, WE ARE NOT STRICTLY A ROLE PLAYING GUILD. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RP TO JOIN, but we do invite those who DO RP to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
/bumpin!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Guild recruiting policies have updated a bit:

1: The naming policy has been relaxed upon, allowing more players with "non-RP" names to join. However, I will still reject any names that I -personally- find, for lack of a better term, ridiculous. :)

2: There is no longer a level requirement to join the guild. We prefer to have folks who are level 80+, but we will no longer turn down applicants under level 10.

The being said, the guild itself has changed a little bit.

We still support all the play-styles listed above, however, we are now geared toward being an entry level guild for players just hitting 85. This means we want people who just dinged 85. We will NOT judge you based on gear or skill. We are here to help you get geared and help you get better at your class if necessary.

Our focus will be 5-mans (normal and heroic) for players just hitting 85, and from there we will start forming guild-runs of T11, NOT T12, raids. This means we will NOT be focusing on Firelands just yet. Need to work our way through the ladder of normal 5mans, heroic 5mans, heroic Zandalari 5mans, and finally T11 raids (Baradin Hold, Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, and Throne of the Four Winds.)

We now have two orders within the guild that players can be a part of. We have a PvE-specific order in which I, Bulor, am the leader, and a PvP-specific order in which Brayna is the leader. I will be honest, I am just starting to get into PvE myself, so don't feel like you need to be ready for raids to join, remember, we're here to help you get going! Brayna, on the other hand, has already started forming and leader Rated Battleground groups.

We are both very knowledgeable in our fields and we welcome the rest of you looking for a new guild to our home! We hope to see more applicants and cannot wait to play with those who do join us!

Bulor Wolfhowl
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Another bump for a friendly GM :D
Reply Quote
87 Orc Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hey folks! Just another bump after a while of non-bumps (by myself, seems Furyshot beat me to it, but thanks friend!).

Want to let you all know we're still around and kicking, and we're even guild level 3 now! Not much in the grand scheme of things but we've gone 2 levels with just roughly 14 people in the guild.

We're still recruiting so please contact us in game if you want to join up!

We're also taking a turn back toward being primarily a PvP guild, but we still take part in all aspects of the game (except raiding, for now).

Hope to see some more folks joining and making friends while having fun playing this game we all love!

Lok'tar Ogar!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping for good peeps.
Reply Quote
24 Tauren Warrior
Just want to say thanks for allowing me entry into the fold and look forward to some fun times ahead.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
No problem Valoreth! Glad to have you.

However this thread is older, here is the updated one lol!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3048064828
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]