[A] War Front Recruiting

85 Human Warlock
Ryder is a *#%@ter hunter who was begging me to play his hunter to gladiator. He also wished he could be apart of war front and was rejected into the guild.

I miss old WF members otherwise I'd still raid.

RIP WF, prob still a decent guild however.

~~ Rithz
Edited by Nevz on 6/22/2011 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump

Currently looking for one Hunter along with one Restoration Shaman for our core 25 man, these are the last two spots open as of right now.

Thank you, Lev.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ryder is a *#%@ter hunter who was begging me to play his hunter to gladiator. He also wished he could be apart of war front and was rejected into the guild.

~~ Rithz

I need ur real ID fool log on ur priest n lemme know

EDIT: or send me in game mail
Edited by Critlight on 6/24/2011 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Its always nice to see old guilds having a resurgence when its led by familiar names.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
pretty sure

~~Rithz

explains who he is..

p.s lulz @ beggin rithz to play ur hunter
Reply Quote
[02:52:37] [W From] [85:Levitàs]: Okay Aurolite, you know you're bad at the game, and you know that I'm better than you. And you know the things I say make complete sence and it pisses you off. Enjoy making your guild what you are, while mine already represent it.

[02:52:55] [W From] [85:Levitàs]: We'll never recruit you, and I'll make sure of it, get over yourself, to you and your priest of a brother.

[02:54:25] [W From] [85:Levitàs]: I'm not a kid, I'm 20. And in all honesty, you are pissing me off right now, but when this monitor goes off in an hour, I'll know that I made a bigger impression on you, in this 2 minutes of whispers, then you have all along with your brother all along.

And he kept saying he wasn't angry lol.. =(? Also i love how my bro was added into this.. sure made me laugh.

- KING AUROLITE
Edited by Aurolite on 6/25/2011 12:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump!

Currently we are still recruiting one more exceptionally skilled and dedicated Hunter, to follow we also have a spot open to a competent Shadow Priest for our core 25 man team. These are the only two openings that remain as of right now.
Firelands is right around the corner!

Thank you, Lev.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

~~ Rithz

um who the *@!* are you? I have never EVER EVER applied to Lol front and nor will I ever stoop to such a garbage ass guild.

And begging you to play my hunter? lulz

Anyone that actually knows me, knows that I hate Arenas, I never arena, I just #!#%face in BGs all day then sit in trade chat and bash *%#!ty guilds like lulz front in between queues.

*#%#@ please.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?????//
HAVE YOU SEEN MY TWITTER PAGE?????
IM KIND OF A BIG FACKIN DEAL!!!!1!!

lol, I'd deny it too if I ever would of got caught!

you hated arenas so much because you couldn't even get past the 1700 brackets, thats why you were asking me to play it.
Edited by Nevz on 6/26/2011 3:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
baaaaaamp
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
im hard
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
bump, need very good range dps!!!
Reply Quote
I'll come on my mage if you give me dragonwrath. Kumo doesn't need it anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I Once remember the days when Kumojin had his first girlfriend through an online relationship with a random guildie who was 20 years older than him.

She dumped him and he stalked her IN World of Warcraft by using /who

I also remember when he couldn't get past BC Arena's 1600 rating.

He still trying to stalk girls online?

-Fuzy

1 out of 6 to ever get rank 1 arena on frostmane
Reply Quote
I remember <Has Railed Fuzy's Sister>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]