Ockhams Razor

90 Draenei Shaman
Evening team is looking for a mage or hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Filled.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The late night team is looking for a priest/druid healer. Whisper Poutin or Kamkazidonut if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Late night team just got H ultraxion and H yor'sahj down this week. They are still looking for a reliable druid or priest healer. Whisper poutin or kamkazidonut.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Late night team is still looking for a dps and priest/druid healer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Late night team is looking for a shaman/hunter rdps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You need a fill in?? I'm 6/8 on my main and can make those raid times.

Here are logs for my hunter:
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ghostlands/chondropytho/
Edited by Chondropytho on 3/15/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for amazing people<3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Aww <3 you too Sic!

Chondropytho: We don't do fill-ins/pugs, but thank you for offering. Congrats on all the kills/progression on your main :)

Late night team is still looking for a hunter/ele shaman. Pst poutin/kamkazidonut for more info!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Night team is still looking for a hunter or ele shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Evening team is looking for a non-druid rdps/heals.
Late night team is looking for any class rdps/healer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i am a boomkin and a resto druid would like a whisp for info on the guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gratz to Ockhams on 8/8 Heroic! Well done, ladies and gentlemen! Miss raiding with you all, looking forward to seeing you do well in MoP :)

- Sic
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
402 geared resto // 396 geared elemental shaman with 6/8H DS experience, and 8/8H knowledge.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
To bad your on alli :) your guild sounds really nice.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you ever decide to come over to the "good" side, you can check us out.
Every single raider we have, go out of their way to help each other out, so it's definitely a good fit if you're looking for a nice guild :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Currently looking for a pally healer only. Priests, druids, monks, and shamans heals all rock, but unfortunately we are full up on those slots at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
This is a great group of people i was in the guild till i transfered due to Work issues and not being able to raid with them anymore wish i could still be raiding with great people and great atmosphere to raid in.

Good luck in finding the people you are looking for Raquel/Harmony and the rest of the guild
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My memory is not the best, so I do not remember your toon, but thank you for your kind words. We just found a paladin healer, we are now looking for one more to finish up our roster. Any elemental shamans, hunters (bm spec), or mages looking to get a core spot, whisper Pwnda, Kamkazidonut or Grace.
Edited by Harmony on 10/31/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
still looking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]