Ockhams Razor

100 Draenei Mage
Still looking for a ranged dps. Prefer a hunter/elemental shaman/mage.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
GZ on 6/6 tonight guys. Ermagerd
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gratz guys!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Grats!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Thanks you guys!

All our raid spots are filled at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Nice job on MV, HoF and heroic MV await you. Stone Guardian seemed really easy this week, should be a good time to get some practice on them.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Glad to hear that, here's to hoping 1/6H MV this week for us then :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yeah, grats on 6/6MV!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
This is a great group of people i was in the guild till i transfered due to Work issues and not being able to raid with them anymore wish i could still be raiding with great people and great atmosphere to raid in.

Good luck in finding the people you are looking for Raquel/Harmony and the rest of the guild

I was on my shammy Roignar when i was Raiding with you guys
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
This is a great group of people i was in the guild till i transfered due to Work issues and not being able to raid with them anymore wish i could still be raiding with great people and great atmosphere to raid in.

Good luck in finding the people you are looking for Raquel/Harmony and the rest of the guild

I was on my shammy Roignar when i was Raiding with you guys

Well first off Champagne, Rachel, Raquel Harmony are all my ex-main (ele shaman) that I just kept renaming over the past few years. I raid on my mage Grace now, when I can.

When I armory Roignar the only 85 ones I see, are on Frostwolf or Wyrmrest Accord. Did you by chance get a name change as well? That name Roignar does not ring a bell. Do you remember if you were with us for the Cho'gall/Nefarian/Al'akir era, Firelands content, or the Dragon Soul raid? Did you rename your dk Balforian=Gormrom?

We actually lost one of our tanks (Veritha) that had been with us for close to 2 years now, the week Mop came out. We also lost a very good rogue, a hunter and a mage shortly after. All due to rl issues (minus the mage). Considering we run only one 10 man raid, it was pretty crippling and set us back a bit. But fortunately we have been able to fill out our roster and as of last week, have all the raiders we need to raid effectively.

I hope things are going well with you in-game and irl :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for another rdps. Pref Hunter, Ele Shaman, or Mage.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
^
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Rdps - Hunter > mage > elemental shaman
Heals - Holy pally > Priest > Mistweaver monk
Edited by Grace on 12/3/2012 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Healer spot filled.

Still looking for 2 Rdps - Hunter > Mage > Ele Sham > Spriest
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
^
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Still looking for rdps
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sinsear #2 Holy Paladin Ghostlands

(also bump)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
morde es numero uno huehuehuehue

bumpbump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]