{A} <Cataclysm> 4/8H Recruiting 25m

90 Night Elf Rogue
A teacher asks her class, “If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?”

She calls on little Johnny. He replies, ”None, they all fly away with the first gun shot”

The teacher replies “The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking.”

Then Little Johnny says “I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?”

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, “Well I suppose the one that’s gobbled down the top and sucked the cone”

To which Little Johnny replied, “The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking.”

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^^^ Epic.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You should make fun of ras's pvping instead, i watched him and fresh stream 2s in wotlk and he got mad because the druid wouldn't stand still so he could raid boss cast it to death.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Need more for 25s
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
its my way of trolling, duh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Gorehowl sucks! Cata #2! Ret poaches from alliance! Lightstar was the best ever on Khaz! Terminator isn't a good hunter! Ability isn't annoying!

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
06/30/2011 11:17 AMPosted by Cakro
Gorehowl sucks! Cata #2! Ret poaches from alliance! Lightstar was the best ever on Khaz! Terminator isn't a good hunter! Ability isn't annoying!

So, what you mean is:

Gorehowl is a god! Cata #1! Ret poaches from horde! DD is the best ever on Khaz! Terminator is a beast hunter! Ability is annoying!

Right?
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest
What does it take to be a Elitist, PvP Machine, Raid Failing, Disgusting Humor Injected, and morally incorrect Cata member?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
07/01/2011 08:56 AMPosted by Johash
What does it take to be a Elitist, PvP Machine, Raid Failing, Disgusting Humor Injected, and morally incorrect Cata member?

You seem like you'd fit in among us. :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/01/2011 08:56 AMPosted by Johash

wow you would definitely fit in pst gorehowl for invite
Reply Quote
9 Worgen Druid
Pretty sure I don't need to beg for attention, my, well, womanly attributes, get me more than enough attention from nerdy KM trade boiz.

Just because you're a girl doesn't automatically make you well have any "womanly" qualities or attributes as you so eloquently put it. I'm not even going to assume you're ugly or hot, but rather displaying a rather pathetic attempt for attention, how you've gone on for so long without someone calling you out on this unnecessary BS is beyond my comprehension.
Edited by Menotos on 7/2/2011 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/02/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Menotos
Pretty sure I don't need to beg for attention, my, well, womanly attributes, get me more than enough attention from nerdy KM trade boiz.

Just because you're a girl doesn't automatically make you well have any "womanly" qualities or attributes as you so eloquently put it. I'm not even going to assume you're ugly or hot, but rather displaying a rather pathetic attempt for attention, how you've gone on for so long without someone calling you out on this unnecessary BS is beyond my comprehension.

Umad?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/02/2011 10:04 PMPosted by Shivalover
Umad?

YES!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well you're always mad Nis. Don't worry, we can be pretty pretty peacocks together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]