[H] Schadenfreude is recruiting!

85 Undead Warrior
We have just formed recently and we are looking for a few players to round out our core 10 man group. Players who would just like to run heroics with a competent and relaxed crowd are also more than welcome to apply!

We realize we are starting right at the tail end of this tier of raiding but that can't be helped.

Our raiding hours are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 PM CST to 11:30 PM CST

Classes we are in need of:

Destruction warlock with basic working knowledge of affliction and demonology.
Restoration druid with some experience as balance.
Frost death knight with unholy dual specialization.

If you are interested please apply at our guild website:
http://schadenfreudeqd.wowstead.com/

Little info about the guild:

Schadenfreude is a 10 man raiding guild made up of individuals who would like to experience current raid content on a tight schedule, we will be raiding only 8 hours a week. With such a short raid week we do expect our members to come prepared ahead of time. You must show up 15 minutes before raid and be ready with all consumables for four hours of raiding. This includes but not limited to flasks, potions, appropriate buff food, dusts of disappearence and last but not least watching up on any videos if you have been asked to for the raid that week.

We are a laid back bunch and enjoy shooting the breeze with each other. We will not tolerate any form of racism, sexism or homophobia, we are an accepting bunch. Generally we will require you to be at the very least 18 years old but if you think you would be a good fit, feel free to apply.

Our loot policy is a /roll with a don't be a douche bag policy and loot council override. Our loot philosophy is that loot is to progress and not the reason to be raiding, as such we may decide to give loot priority to certain roles first. We are running a very balanced comp so there will not be a lot of in fighting.

If you think you would fit in with us, please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with me or the officers in game!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
We are still looking for the three positions outlined above! After the 28th we will also be changing our raid days to Tuesday and Thursday.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Warlock
Don't reply my hairless undead behind...
I FINALLAH FIGGER'D IT OUT!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump, still need new members to finalize our raid group. Raid times are 8pm-12 server time on Tuesday and Sunday. Get with me in game (I'm usually on either Shuusuke or my paladin, Shuuji) or Bittersteel if you have any questions. We are looking for healers and DPS mainly, with preference towards certain classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]