Transfering

85 Troll Shaman
Well to start here with I have four people transferring to this server including myself. We're looking to raid mostly night time raiding after probably 6-7pm server time, because we all raid EST time so it applies to ourselves (yes I realize this is a PST server.)

My friends consist of:
    Paladin Tank (or Ret)
    Paladin Tank (or Holy)
    Priest (Holy / Disc)

Into a background check all of us are experienced and very skillful players; we're always coming to raids prepared (i.e. flasks, potions, food etc.) We all have the ability to adapt to scenarios and changes in the raid content, able to react accordingly when needed; and, adjust to anything that would be needed. Most of this comes because we were all apart of other gaming mostly from a single gaming community, and top leaders of our ranking divisions until the community split. We're are looking for a new server to call home and a good well-structured guild that needs all four of us.

My personal background is I'm a dedicated raider when it comes to night raiding (same for the others.) I have three 85 characters. I'm skilled at playing any specification with my paladin; I'm a talent hunter able to adjust and provide any improvisation to prevent wipes (i.e. Distracting Shot, Kiting); I'm also a very well skilled shaman with the ability to do whatever roll is needed. I do prefer playing my hunter due to the fact I enjoy it the most out of my three characters.

What we are looking from any guild is well-structured and the ability to overcome bosses without continuous wipes weekly on the exact same content. We really don't care for bashing on other players or other guilds, nor do we care for most trade chat humor. We're all very competitive players trying to push ourselves better then we can and strive to be better than others.

Raid times are again basically any time after 7:00pm server time (or 10:00pm EST).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]