Feathermoon Most Wanted:

90 Goblin Warlock
So to go along with Tenchimuyo's thread about the best of FM, I wanted to see who people just love to kill when they see each other in Battlegrounds, world pvp, and Tol Barad/Wintergraps era's?

So go people, who's that mage "cough mixler" that when you see their name, you just focus your effort on? Who's that priest/holy pally that takes 4-5 people to focus fire down? Who's that rogue that camped you out repeatedly for half an hr?

Feathermoon's Most Wanted: Post!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
My most wanted list: Torage, Arwolf (before he went A-side), Itza, Galnok, Kodamn, Biara, and Krieg (before he left :\).

The people who I try to avoid/will never fight with: Duke, Shukir, and Driftwood. Sorry, they're all too good at what they do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Last expansion I was annoyed that an undead rogue kept nastily stunning and killing me super fast in Wintergrasp when I was a brand new 80 with no pvp gear. So I had a blast letting the Alliance loose on him in a loud Call to Arms, to hunt and "KILL SHUKIR" (that was the wintergrasp battlecry). It was a blast, and a lot of folks on the server got involved. One little deader told me that event made him want to play Wow again! cool!

The prize was alchemist flasks of your choosing. . .though the winner didn't want to claim his prize. He felt dropping him and dancing on his corpse was prize enough.

It was all in good fun as to turn something unpleasant into a fun time where the horde rallied to support their rogue and the alliance came to avenge their priestess!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
My most wanted list: Torage, Arwolf (before he went A-side), Itza, Galnok, Kodamn, Biara, and Krieg (before he left :\).

The people who I try to avoid/will never fight with: Duke, Shukir, and Driftwood. Sorry, they're all too good at what they do.

I love how I'm in the top list, as if you could take me below 3/4 of my HP before your face is turned into a grease puddle. Then again, I don't think you've ever fought me by yourself, so maybe you don't realize it yet.

Fret not, Kodamn will be back on FM in two weeks to instill true terror back into you tree elves. Enjoy your perceived reality until then.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
That kind of attitude is why, even if I'll never beat you, I will keep on trying. Those three have given me not only proof on the battlefield, but also off the court, as to why they are definately out of my league. You just wave your epeen around spouting about how good you are; and that kind of attitude pisses me off.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/12/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Ocba
You just wave your epeen around spouting about how good you are; and that kind of attitude pisses me off.

What?

Fascinating. Can you cite some examples? Because I'm pretty sure I barely speak on the forums, and definitely not in the way you describe.

Please, elaborate.

Edit: it's especially ironic considering the last time I directed a post to you was in the Karoma hunt thread, where I mentioned somebody watching you guys and wanting to gank it, but I asked them not to do it.
Edited by Vodamn on 6/12/2011 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lol

Really..shukir?... Seriously?.....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
06/12/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Ocba
You just wave your epeen around spouting about how good you are; and that kind of attitude pisses me off.

I've never seen him running around boasting about how good he is. Every time I saw Kodamn outside of Org dueling, he wasn't being rude to anyone or making fun of them because he beat someone in a duel.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hmm most wanted list. I don't think I have one, the people I really want to kill don't even PvP... /sadface. The rest is all good fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
RPly rodek wants to kill duke =p (give me back muh dagger jerkface! <3) oocly dont really have a list as norlash said its all in good fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I want to kill myself
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I've never seen him running around boasting about how good he is. Every time I saw Kodamn outside of Org dueling, he wasn't being rude to anyone or making fun of them because he beat someone in a duel.

I have no real desire to hear everyone's testimony about Kodamn, but I do have this to say: faction determines how others treat you, and actions speak louder than word.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Hunter
((

Rodek kills me if he sees me flagged.

Sometimes he just saps me and tickles me, though.

))
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I have no real desire to hear everyone's testimony about Kodamn, but I do have this to say: faction determines how others treat you, and actions speak louder than word.

Well she's right about Kodamn. But the attitude towards factions should be RP related. But some take it to the extreme sometimes.
Reply Quote
06/12/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Ocba

Yes, faction determines how you perceive the other faction. You play Horde, all Alliance are jerks. You play Alliance, all Horde are jerks. There's some people that will never change their mind, no matter what the (oh so louder speaking) actions you do/take.

Kodamn totally beat my butt a few times, but when I playfully MCed him at the SWB Hallow's End event, he just emoted at me and the party kept going. Yes. That's totally a !%!%-ish move. I know.

Stop nursing your bruised ego. Learn about yourself through listening to others. Grow up, and come back to us later.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
06/12/2011 01:56 PMPosted by Tufak
Sometimes he just saps me and tickles me, though.

that was suposed to be our little secret
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Stop nursing your bruised ego. Learn about yourself through listening to others. Grow up, and come back to us later.

I seem to get misunderstood a lot. I have a list, which I posted on this thread 'cause that's what its about. Someone has a problem with my list and points it out, so I give me reasons why his place is where on my list. Others dissect my reply and make it look like I'm just insulting him, so I reply to that. There is no brusied ego, for I would need to have an ego in order for it to be bruised. Now. Can we just drop this?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
--
Edited by Kelliana on 11/12/2012 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kaznarok, he makes funny noises every single time he dies.

waaait a minute!
(on a side note I'd love to destroy Ocba but lack of skill/gear prevents me)
Edited by Kaznarok on 6/13/2011 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Due to the fact that I am no longer Ret, (I absolutley freaking HATE the playstyle of ret now) I really wont be killing anyone any time soon as holy :< So ummm yea... Have fun as I desperatly try to kite you alliance? Hehe. I can name one person that was on my Kill list back in wrath and that was a Night Elf druid that would come and stop me everytime at Astranaar whenever i went to go toy around over there. I died a few dozen times, she died maybe five... Yea... Good times. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]