Now recruiting people to stab things for me.

85 Draenei Paladin
Looking for 2 dps to stab %*##%es for me in 3s in about a week or so. If you have to ask my arena experience don't even bother wasting my time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
06/13/2011 05:04 AMPosted by Akhiro
If you have to ask my arena experience don't even bother wasting my time.

lol? That's kind of an important thing to know when you want to get a serious arena team going with someone. Saying it like that sounds condescending though and I doubt many people would want that.
My guess is he wants people who know his arena experience already so that he gets the psychic advantage.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
It's for the fact to keep no names and people who can't break 1900 as a warrior from wasting my time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
why would anyone bring an hpally into arena right now? there are so many better options for healers.

IE first aid.
Edited by Sårähpãlïn on 6/13/2011 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/3v3/ TSG is still top. Granted they're korean but still. Holy pallies if played correctly can hold their own.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
06/13/2011 05:04 AMPosted by Akhiro
If you have to ask my arena experience don't even bother wasting my time.

lol? That's kind of an important thing to know when you want to get a serious arena team going with someone. Saying it like that sounds condescending though and I doubt many people would want that.

Though people who know who he is will understand and already know his experience.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
why would anyone bring an hpally into arena right now? there are so many better options for healers.

IE first aid.
I don't play WoW for fotm.

didn't say you did, however it doesn't change the fact that currently holy pallies are the worst pvp healer right now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

I don't play WoW for fotm.

didn't say you did, however it doesn't change the fact that currently holy pallies are the worst pvp healer right now.

Is that why the world top 3v3 has a holy pally and the top 3 5v5 have holy pallies?
Edited by Iluuni on 6/13/2011 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Is that why the world top 3v3 has a holy pally and the top 3 5v5 have holy pallies?

OK

1.) Speaking from a totally probabilistic point of view, you're not a rank 1 player (nor am i for that matter), so the above point is moot. And even if you are, you are highly unlikely to find players of comparable skill on this server.
2.) When were these ratings achieved? If they occurred earlier in the season they may be ladder camping.
3.) Good luck and you're not even 85 yet, and I hear rumor that 4.2 drops on the 21st of June. next tuesday. and that will mark the end of Season 9.

also i dont doubt you as a player (other than rank 1), I just doubt with the amount of ladder camping going on, the fact that according to my info (which may be wrong), season 9 ends next tuesday, the amount melee cleaves in our BG, and your short ability to acquire gear very fast means you will probably get globaled very fast. Besides being the worst PvP healer in the game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
06/13/2011 01:37 AMPosted by Iluuni
Looking for 2 dps to stab %*##%es for me in 3s in about a week or so. If you have to ask my arena experience don't even bother wasting my time.

Which is exactly why I put this.

Edit as for being globaled, a full set of pvp gear to prevent this takes less than 3 days to acquire. The type of people I'm looking for (Yes WH has a few as does every server) understand this fact. P.S. I'll be 85 by tonight.
Edited by Iluuni on 6/13/2011 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
06/13/2011 02:13 PMPosted by Akhiro
It's for the fact to keep no names and people who can't break 1900 as a warrior from wasting my time.

So you want people much better than you to carry you, right? I didn't insult your ratings so don't insult mine bro. Again with the condescending attitude..

Though people who know who he is will understand and already know his experience.

Then why make a public forum post? He should just ask his friends who know him already instead of being a jackass and basically saying "don't waste my time if I don't know you already"

Who said I was insulting your ratings? As looking for looking in public, the people I used to arena with left the server/quit the game a long time ago or I wouldn't be making this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
06/13/2011 06:02 AMPosted by Iluuni
Ouch that hurts, I guess those first 2 weeks of arenas with no pvp gear cuz im cheap finally caught up to me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

Then why make a public forum post? He should just ask his friends who know him already instead of being a jackass and basically saying "don't waste my time if I don't know you already"

Maybe because most of maka (and I'm assuming Iluuni) server transferred a while ago so he may have lost touch? I don't know.

Maybe because there are people who know who he is and would be interested. If you don't know who he his, he clearly asked you not to bother. What's the big deal?

I have no vested interest in any of this but even I was able to figure it out after thinking about it for two seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Maybe because most of maka (and I'm assuming Iluuni) server transferred a while ago so he may have lost touch? I don't know.

Maybe because there are people who know who he is and would be interested. If you don't know who he his, he clearly asked you not to bother. What's the big deal?

I have no vested interest in any of this but even I was able to figure it out after thinking about it for two seconds.

See this guy isn't a retard, he has simple logic.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

See this guy isn't a retard, he has simple logic.

all the pvp people from maka moved. or the good ones.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
06/14/2011 05:00 AMPosted by Akhiro
Who said I was insulting your ratings? As looking for looking in public, the people I used to arena with left the server/quit the game a long time ago or I wouldn't be making this thread.

<---- Warrior

<---- Has not gotten higher than 1950ish

You are an ass.

If I was going to insult you I would do it directly. I don't know nor care about your ratings. As for me being an ass? Oh boy, you have no idea the level of *@#*atry I am able to commit myself to. For example, I was able to offend people in old Maka. such as Franky, Serefin, Fen, and Alm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]