<Business Time> 10M LF Healer for Firelands

(Locked)

94 Draenei Mage
Business Time - a 6/13 guild raiding 9 hrs per week (Mon/Wed/Thurs 6-9 PM PT) is recruiting! We're currently seeking one player - a dedicated healer. The only healing class we don't have is a resto shaman; but we would consider any class of healer.

What we're looking for:
-You are primarily a skilled healer, committed to progression and willing to push through nights of wiping until we succeed!
- You are a player dedicated to excelling at your class and follow the latest theorycraft.
- You'll always research strats (and will discuss or at least read strats on our forums in-between raids).
- A raid never catches you unprepared - flasks, food, fully gemmed and enchanted - you treat your gear with care because you want to do the best you can, not because you've been told that you have to.
- You're interested in finding a like-minded group of people who are serious about tens.
- But you don't take yourself too seriously, because even though we are all ready for business, occasionally that only lasts two minutes (but two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven)..."

About us
Business Time is a progression-focused tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We just celebrated our second birthday and we've done strictly tens for all of that time. We chose to raid exclusively tens because we enjoy the challenges of additional responsibility being on every member, and we like to know the people we raid with.

We are a group of adults (ages 21 to nearly 40) that don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to raiding, so when we raid - we aren't there to mess around. At the end of Wrath we finished out the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King after acquiring Frostbrood drakes back in June. We were in the top ten "strict" rated guilds in the US at that time! Although life circumstances impacted our raiding roster back in February, we've completed 6/13 heroic mode encounters and we'll be working on more right up until Firelands comes out. We love a good challenge and aim to complete all content.

We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.

We are a no-drama, low-turnover guild that has stayed strong for over two years now. We're looking for long-term members who will stick around and continue to make our guild a great place to be.

If you like what you've read here and are thinking of applying or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread. We'd love to hear from you soon, as we're looking to fill this spot in enough time to get ready for Firelands! You can also always roll an alt on Moonrunner to chat with us - look for Millya, Vosskah, Tobbis or Shaen, or ask any member of Business Time for an officer.

If you'd like to check us out some more, you can do so at:
http://businesstimeguild.com
93 Night Elf Druid
I like healers. Lots and lots. Where are you, Ms/Mr. Healerpants?
85 Gnome Priest
Here Millya, let me shorten your recruitment post: We have Gnome Priest! Need we say more?!
94 Draenei Mage
You know, Tobbis, some people don't consider gnomes especially advantageous. Not that we discriminate. We are equal opportunity for all races!
90 Gnome Mage
06/13/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Tobbis
Here Millya, let me shorten your recruitment post: We have Gnome Priest! Need we say more?!
Yes, more needs to be said. Don't worry though. I'll take care of it.

We also have a Gnome Mage!
90 Gnome Mage
We are a group of adults (ages 21 to nearly 40)...

Come this August it'll be 22 to nearly 40. =O
85 Worgen Warlock
Gnomes are not a selling point. Unless you mean in a nice white wine sauce with some truffle oil, in which case, mmm, gnomes.
90 Gnome Mage
06/14/2011 08:49 AMPosted by Paranon
Gnomes are not a selling point. Unless you mean in a nice white wine sauce with some truffle oil, in which case, mmm, gnomes.

Bad dog! I think it's time for you to have a time out. Sit! Stay!
94 Draenei Mage
I just had this hilarious mental image of Paranon trying to maul Fsob while he wields a rolled up newspaper.
90 Gnome Mage
06/14/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Millya
I just had this hilarious mental image of Paranon trying to maul Fsob while he wields a rolled up newspaper.

Who won? =D
94 Draenei Mage
06/14/2011 12:09 PMPosted by Fsob

Who won? =D

He bit your newspaper in half and was about to bite off your arm! But then Thoothun interfered. Then your water elemental got in on the action, and THEY were fighting too. There was slicing, and water everywhere!

That's as far as I got.
90 Gnome Mage
06/14/2011 01:08 PMPosted by Millya

Who won? =D

He bit your newspaper in half and was about to bite off your arm! But then Thoothun interfered. Then your water elemental got in on the action, and THEY were fighting too. There was slicing, and water everywhere!

That's as far as I got.

I would pay good money to see that!

I've had my water elemental duel a hunter's pet before. Never a Felguard though.
90 Human Warrior
Last 10 posts: all clothies

Cloth's pretty easy to heal, one time Tarte tried to riptide me and it bounced off my shield because he didn't have enough spell pen. You don't get that with cloth.
85 Worgen Warlock
06/14/2011 02:44 PMPosted by Fsob
I've had my water elemental duel a hunter's pet before. Never a Felguard though.

Gates of Ironforge. Dawn. Be there or be square. (Note, I am square)
90 Gnome Mage
Last 10 posts: all clothies

Cloth's pretty easy to heal, one time Tarte tried to riptide me and it bounced off my shield because he didn't have enough spell pen. You don't get that with cloth.

Some people have come up with a way around this. I don't play a tank so I haven't tried it personally but from what I understand you just unequip your shield when you see Tarte casting a heal and put it back on after he/she is done. This has the added benefit of allowing your healers to gem hit instead of spell pen so those big heals won't miss.
90 Gnome Mage
06/14/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Paranon

Gates of Ironforge. Dawn. Be there or be square. (Note, I am square)

My water elemental has a busy schedule. I'll check with him and get back to you.
90 Gnome Mage
He said "Splash splash splurge gurgle squirtle splash." I think he was asking for a rain check.
85 Worgen Warlock
Fine fine, also, where's the gnomish rendition of "Barbie Girl" being sung over Mumble that I was promised?
85 Draenei Paladin
Yes. Let us have this. More Aqua! It was stipulated in Para's contract (actually he didn't have a contract). But still.
85 Night Elf Druid
Bumped for you guys .

Though i wish i could apply to this and move servers...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]