Rated Battlegrounds

90 Gnome Mage
PS Omegaxx has been taking the time to put together RBG groups and Cowmonkey is a real good leader I highly recommend this group to pvp'ers, We have been getting quite a few regulars and I think could use some more in our player pool for backups and comp mixtures.

Some people willing to lead might be nice too to take the burden off Omeg and Cow.

People that are vocal with a mic are welcome. IMO tho arena rating is not a good benchmark for skill, the most important thing to me is that you should have every ability keybound.

I have never had pro arena ratings but i consider myself a decent pvp'er. I credit that to keybinding.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
alliance has more skill.....

damn, was almost trolled.. was about to say thread should end on that note.. but idc, finding it a fun read..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The point is that i really doesn't matter how much skill a server has. Misha has enough skill to do more then it currently is achieving.

I find these players fall under one or more of these categories which makes individual skill almost useless.

1. Insecure IRL gets self confidence and fulfillment by being good at wow. Is too hard on oneself and nerdrages and quits when he makes a mistake instead of learning from it. Probaly should quit wow anyways for their own health.

2. Doesn't have or use a mic. (i am guilty of that sometimes)

3. Has personal issues and focuses their anger on others feeling the need to belittle people for their in game personalities and skill to make themselves feel good. Again not very useful in a team atmosphere and also should quit wow for personal health.

4. Is too casual/busy to schedule and grind high end goals. (thats me...I am too casual for most peoples tastes and i understand that. i just ask that people think of me for backup players)

5. Has communication issues

6. Has good individual skill but doesn't see the big picture and does not take initiative to react correctly to situations unless told to by someone.

7. is immature

Like I said many on misha play for the wrong reasons. If you grind your 2200 weapon just to have credibility when trolling people then you gotta take a step back and think is this game really fun anymore??

PS Omegaxx has been taking the time to put together RBG groups and Cowmonkey is a real good leader I highly recommend this group to pvp'ers, We have been getting quite a few regulars and I think could use some more in our player pool for backups and comp mixtures.

Some people willing to lead might be nice too to take the burden off Omeg and Cow.

People that are vocal with a mic are welcome. IMO tho arena rating is not a good benchmark for skill, the most important thing to me is that you should have every ability keybound.

I have never had pro arena ratings but i consider myself a decent pvp'er. I credit that to keybinding.

Player pool? Omega is leading. You mean cesspool.

Perfect example..instead of trying to make things better this person would rather bash someone that at least tries to put fun stuff together for us.

Just my 2 cents
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i dont think thats the point illwai is making
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
06/14/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Titolol
It's not like he's doing any community service for Misha or some crap. He has a set group of players who he will NOT switch out for crap, I'm sure. That's the point I'm trying to make. Don't pretend these players are helping the Misha community, they're helping their own clique.

Does he get paid? no
is it on his own time? yes
would the group be playing rbg's if he didnt organize that night? probably not

does he put up with BS of all sorts? yes
does he deal with all situations perfectly? no hes human

question is would you be willing to put the effort in 3 nights a week?

as for clique..well people who enjoy it and come out night after night through thick and thin will probably get dibs on a spot. Is that being cliquish?

you may or may not like him or his methods, but leading groups is work no matter how you spin it.

did i just get trolled for the first time?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i think illwai is just saying that if we quit being rude to eachother we can accomplish something instead of spreading e-drama
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
06/14/2011 01:12 AMPosted by Truewanlol
If your at 2k in arena's your (literally), in the top 1% of all world of warcraft PvPers.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So how was everyones 4th of July?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
illwai would make an AMAZING goblin mage.... "just saying"
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'll probably just quit before things get out of hand. I don't see a purpose in exploiting myself any further, since I'm already a %%##ty lacking the 2.2k achievement. I don't like rated battlegrounds, nor do I like battlegrounds in general; because of this I won't be able to play to my highest ability in the midst of the season. You can say I'm accountable towards my actions with rbg's, but I don't give a *@@@-- I'm too butthurt and I'm too LOLMAD to keep on keeping on.

Thank you, sir.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd love to do some rBG's, but can never find anyone on Misha that will take me along. Not done any arena, but have a ton of experience in reg. BGs. If anyone would like to give me a try, message me. I'm on Friday night, Saturday night & Sunday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]