The point is that i really doesn't matter how much skill a server has. Misha has enough skill to do more then it currently is achieving.
I find these players fall under one or more of these categories which makes individual skill almost useless.
1. Insecure IRL gets self confidence and fulfillment by being good at wow. Is too hard on oneself and nerdrages and quits when he makes a mistake instead of learning from it. Probaly should quit wow anyways for their own health.
2. Doesn't have or use a mic. (i am guilty of that sometimes)
3. Has personal issues and focuses their anger on others feeling the need to belittle people for their in game personalities and skill to make themselves feel good. Again not very useful in a team atmosphere and also should quit wow for personal health.
4. Is too casual/busy to schedule and grind high end goals. (thats me...I am too casual for most peoples tastes and i understand that. i just ask that people think of me for backup players)
5. Has communication issues
6. Has good individual skill but doesn't see the big picture and does not take initiative to react correctly to situations unless told to by someone.
7. is immature
Like I said many on misha play for the wrong reasons. If you grind your 2200 weapon just to have credibility when trolling people then you gotta take a step back and think is this game really fun anymore??
PS Omegaxx has been taking the time to put together RBG groups and Cowmonkey is a real good leader I highly recommend this group to pvp'ers, We have been getting quite a few regulars and I think could use some more in our player pool for backups and comp mixtures.
Some people willing to lead might be nice too to take the burden off Omeg and Cow.
People that are vocal with a mic are welcome. IMO tho arena rating is not a good benchmark for skill, the most important thing to me is that you should have every ability keybound.
I have never had pro arena ratings but i consider myself a decent pvp'er. I credit that to keybinding.
Player pool? Omega is leading. You mean cesspool.
Perfect example..instead of trying to make things better this person would rather bash someone that at least tries to put fun stuff together for us.
Just my 2 cents