@Evillord

74 Tauren Druid
Yo BRO, can u plz tell me the thing you use that makes you teleport 50 yards away(not blink) and disappear and reappear after 5secs? I really want to use it in random BGs just like u, except I prolly won't lose any CTF games with it, not like u just did. It was a smart move really, no one in that BG cared about u abusing things like that anyway, and you really did give us a good laugh when we 3 capped you.

Oh oh, just one last question, is that how u got ur highwarlord title back in vanilla? ROFLMAO~~
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Hunter
Yo BRO, can u plz tell me the thing you use that makes you teleport 50 yards away(not blink) and disappear and reappear after 5secs? I really want to use it in random BGs just like u, except I prolly won't lose any CTF games with it, not like u just did. It was a smart move really, no one in that BG cared about u abusing things like that anyway, and you really did give us a good laugh when we 3 capped you.

Oh oh, just one last question, is that how u got ur highwarlord title back in vanilla? ROFLMAO~~

Is this from the script of the remake of The Crying Game?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
He was lagging.
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Druid
Nah bro, it was definitely not lag.
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Hunter
06/12/2011 12:43 PMPosted by Dedust
Nah bro, it was definitely not lag.

Hey bro, just a game............................................
I will say it slowly so you can understand

Its

Just

A

Game

Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
Umad bro? You mad cause your trash at this game?? You jealous of my Legit high warlord title? It's okay that your bad at the game and you PMS for every little thing that happens in a GAME... it was lag bro u wanna believe otherwise then keep !*#%ing PMSing but get the hell out of here if your gonna be doing it and give your wife some damn love u old ass
Reply Quote
31 Worgen Hunter
06/12/2011 06:39 AMPosted by Kaziana
He was lagging.

look up something called a latency hack.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Did we time warp back to 2006?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
This thread is full of nostalgic lulz.
Reply Quote
Im sad... very sad, this post made me remember the good old days Forums (u suck, flag clicking hack, Evil and his dad, Darde, Xploits, KoV, Epiphany, DoC Turtling...)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Enjoy > Evillord

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oops meant to post that on my character, the point still stands tho Enjoy >>>>>> Eviltwins.

BAM
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/18/2011 12:46 PMPosted by Especial
Oops meant to post that on my character, the point still stands tho Enjoy >>>>>> Eviltwins.

BAM
Now that im back to the game, that post just reminds me of great old school memories. Thats hilarious man, keep up the attempt to troll... Someday you may even get good at it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
such evil
much mage
wow cuban
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Warrior
DNA
Wait wait wait, hold the phone

Mages have rez?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]