Good Bye Anvilmar - (Sunit)

85 Worgen Druid
I couldn't imagine playing World Of Warcraft without the friends I've made on Anvilmar but the time has come for me to move on. I'm transferring to the horde side of Cho'Gall and joining Rebellion(I will update with my new alias wen i xfer). My alts (Caprisunit and Sanget) will be on Anvilmar for a short time. If you would like my real id please message one of these toons ingame (I'm like a cheap #@@% when it comes to giving out my real id). I would like to specially thank the past members of Raptured, and Voracity for making this more than a game for me. Last but not least - I will miss Danget the most because he pwns us all in duels and trolling ability.
Edited by Sunit on 6/12/2011 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I liked it more before you edited the crap out of it.

But to be serious...

Yea, whatever.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Jesus *@%#ing christ will these "goodbye anvilmar (insert voracity member)" threads ever stop?

Yea, whatever.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
"Voracity members" 50% of the real ones were gone as cata came. Joining a guild and getting taken thru 7 hms to kill 2 new ones, that's a real member. Owait.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Jesus, cool the !*!% down. They felt like a part of the realm and now they're taking off, bid them farewell or ignore it. If you want to troll something it should be their theorycrafting forums.
Edited by Ezekiahjones on 6/13/2011 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Pfft...what would you know about leaving realms Eze.

And really...you made that too... easy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
See you around, Sunit. You shall be missed.

Thanks again for pugging Magmaw with me when i started raiding. First time i ever got the bastard down.

Tenake says hi.

/fanfare
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

I mean I was going to give you credit, even if it was an obvious one, until I read this line. I was then so filled with shame and disappointment that I couldn't bring myself to respond until just now.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
06/13/2011 01:41 PMPosted by Tideslol
seems like what happened to stoic in WoTLK is happening to Voracity and its a shame if it is true and to stick up for Eze, why wouldnt you transfer off a dying server and in his case to amazing guilds? Staying on a server just because thats where you have been for a long time is just stupid if it cant offer you the environment you seek.

Only difference is Stoic ended on top. Voracity never attained first for cata.
Reply Quote

I mean I was going to give you credit, even if it was an obvious one, until I read this line. I was then so filled with shame and disappointment that I couldn't bring myself to respond until just now.

I believe that there is merit in terrible puns.
Reply Quote
Oh I remember Tides. He was the mage with the lowest dps in Last Attempt. That's like being the slowest fat guy.
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Rogue
Well with Voracity gone your guild will finally get a spot up Patrix, you should be happy <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I compare 9 hour a week guilds to 16 too

edit: not too erroneously imply that I think all of AA member's are good. Their holy paladin is trash
Edited by Ezekiahjones on 6/13/2011 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Rogue
^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
Well with Voracity gone your guild will finally get a spot up Patrix, you should be happy <3

Ahh...but at least I speak my mind on a main. You clearly must fear my...retribution. *snickersnort*
Reply Quote
Oh, just for the record, as a guild pretty much all of AA was rooting for both Availed and Voracity to progress. We cherished the competition. The majority of us encourage progression, we might be bummed that we can't achieve #1 status with our lax raid schedule, but we never hated on Voracity or Availed. But when we finally achieved something, IE: Realm first H:Nef, we did not get a single congratulations from Voracity. Instead we were treated to hateful and bitter whispers of being carried and being a trash guild. We heard exactly what was going on in Voracity chat regarding us. It was not in the least positive.

I may pick on people, but I have never hated on guilds who are attempting to progress. It's a shame some other guilds can't have that attitude. We aspired to be as successful as Voracity, but the moment that they didn't coast up towards the #1 spot on the realm, what did they do? They quit. We showed you respect Voracity, and you guys pooped on us.

I'm not referencing 100% of Voracity by any means, they have had some pretty stellar members in the past. It's a shame not many of them survived through Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
yeah, pen island is actually a really great place to live
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I think the vora troll thought I was serious Pat. He must be amongst the ranks who is legitimately convinced that one player can carry 9 through heroic Nef, even though not a single change was made to your strat with my arrival. Champ, this guy.

So I hear you're going to be in Chicago to see the midnight showing of HP7 part 2 with me. Confirm/deny?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]