Free Transfers to Our Server

I know everyone on Chromaggus is tired of how empty the place is. Horde side is dying so I dont even wanna know whats going on with the Alliance side. If blizzard wont listen to the merge thread, maybe they'll listen to us about offering free transfers to people on full or high pop servers. Merging a server takes a lot of time and effort but offering free transfers to our dying server is another option that doesnt take as much time and effort. I have already talked to a few people who think free transfers is a good idea so if you want to try to get blizz's attention, say so here.
Edited by Dudash on 6/13/2011 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Heads Up: Blizz closes petition threads. You may want to change the title etc so that they don't nail you on it.

btw I support this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i support this as well this server is dead beyond belief its like a damn graveyard thumbs up for this
Reply Quote
Be nice if it did happen but it aint going to sorry guys. Bliz is just too happy with the cash they get with people migrating to another server. If anything they honestly should (and I saw it somewhere before as an idea in here) just make it so you pay a flat rate for transferring up to x toons (preferably more than 3) to another target server since even with people coming here it'll be a bandaid to a sliced throat that this server has going on.

Sorry but as Dr. Mccoy says "It's dead Jim"

And I don't even think theres more than honestly now like 30 alliance players left on the server. Any population is just the alts of those people or those that left in the mother ship
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Ally is dead, horde are dying. People continue to pay $25 to bail and xfer of this rock, would be great to see any sort of merge, xfer, ANYTHING. But dont hold your breath.
Edited by Reshock on 6/14/2011 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
You would think blizz would send us a message like "stfu it's not gonna happen" or "something might happen eventually cause we almost care about you" but no it's just silence from them!
Reply Quote
The game is dying and they are letting it happen. More people are quitting than transferring. I don't understand the logic behind it at all. Most people had a huge ego check when Cata hit. They found out they weren't good enough to raid when in LK they probably killed the LK himself (with 30% buff).

Who could have seen it coming that the population wanted to raid together? The solution would have been to add i346 level raids.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/16/2011 12:08 AMPosted by Torvalds
The game is dying and they are letting it happen. More people are quitting than transferring. I don't understand the logic behind it at all. Most people had a huge ego check when Cata hit. They found out they weren't good enough to raid when in LK they probably killed the LK himself (with 30% buff).

Wise poster is wise. Blizzard shouldn't have added a nerf-buff to ICC imho, it has more to do with this generation of "Wrath Babies" than easy heroics or mid-tier step-up raids (ie. ToC).

The sad part is that raiding isn't hard. All you need is 10 people who can attend X hours together all the time, and a couple alternates to cover weddings, orgies, and other important life events. Too bad Chromaggus is full of weaklings who suffer from "Grass is Greener Syndrome", picking up and leaving (thereby leaving their old guild/friends hanging, and arriving on Server 2 realising they have no friends or connections there and no one cares about one more 85 on a server with 30,000 users).

TL;DR: Raiders need to *%%%ing quit crying about how small this server is, and join a raiding guild that is actually competent.

Obligatory Guild Plug: Join <Elitism for Everyone> if you're serious about raiding. Why pay Blizz $25 per toon when all you're missing is a solid guild with raids going 5 nights a week? We're good folks, we run our **@@ well, and we're funny *%%%ers too. Join us, or another established guild, just don't sit in your dying guild or pay for transfers like chumps.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I support this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I support this.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I support this.
Reply Quote
The lack of actual posts shows how bad something needs to happen. All 3 of this realms players posted here in support.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
hey i agree with you tor, sorry but i have taken 4 breaks from wow since i started playing, burnout hit. once cata hit is when i just started doing it randomly, i like real life and a video game should cause me so much stress but things are so slow it becomes an issue... NOW ANSWER MY WISPER =P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I agree with this completely, along with multiple friends of mine. People are leaving this server every single day so the population just keep getting lower. It would be really nice to see this server with more people!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The only thing that has ever kept me on this server is knowing a few decent people to raid with. I couldn't imagine playing on Chromaggus if you didn't actually know somebody to raid/pvp with. PuGs on this server are hard to find.

Also, I seem to remember having free xfers to Chromaggus at the start of wrath. I seem to remember an influx of terrible guilds that thought they were good because they could clear T7, which is the easiest raid tier ever made with 1 hard mode. I also remember the server going to crap again when Ulduar came out and all the Alliance guilds pretty much imploding. Now things are worse then I ever remember.

The fact of the matter is there are a few servers that are just as terrible as Chromaggus, and I doubt blizz will do something about all of them. Seems to me there are too many servers for how many people are playing this game right now and blizz needs to merge some. They won't of course. Like people said that xfer fee is a nice income for blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Me and the 6 other alliance are all for this..lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]