Dear Dethecus

85 Human Warrior
It looks like we will not be getting glad in a 5v5 :( Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping for some Dethecus Glads again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Finally! Does this mean we can start doing rateds again and when we do them Ryan and NotGladiator LolUnicorn won't be depressed (while cycloning wrong targets).
Wsed, Vicious Hero Of The Alliance. ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
tykr up in this #!**% carrying wsed to rival
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This is unfortunately true. I could give a bunch of excuses for why, but it doesn't really matter.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Dethecus not suprised
Reply Quote
16 Tauren Druid
So after all the talk about being so bad ass, you throw out the preemptive "we suck ass" post? What a f ucking surprise.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/18/2011 09:34 PMPosted by Daniellaruso
So after all the talk about being so bad ass, you throw out the preemptive "we suck ass" post? What a f ucking surprise.

>implying that our badassery has anything to do with arena balancing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If you only do Arena and nothing else in this game (Raiding, Rateds, RP) then you have no right to complain about arena balancing, do something else if you don't like it or can't counter your counter comps. If Arena is your only enticing part of this forsaken game, then figure out some clever techniques in beating these teams, stop crying.
Also, we need to do more rateds!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
yeah noobs, grats on complaining about arena balance when really any comp can beat anything if the players on the team are good.

p.s. back for a month and i wish i didnt spend 15 bucks
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So much rage I'm getting an erection
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yawn
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
hey jep
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
hey jep if ur back hmu for 4.2 ill prob be playin some.... and lol at wsed tsg hard with gladiators in the 2200 bracket bruh... lmao
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
06/21/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Chnife
.... and lol at wsed tsg hard with gladiators in the 2200 bracket bruh... lmao

i imagine this kind of drama exists on servers like dethecus for the sole reason people have such big egos being on backwater servers. wsed as much as people like to hate him adapts pretty well and takes our criticism well.

you're right: deskk and i are gladiators, and TSG isn't difficult to play. however (again frost isn't hard) i'm new to a DK (may.5?) and wsed literally is new to arena play. i'm not sure why people feel the need to rip into him when clearly the people criticizing him aren't any better.

wsed plays confidently and is probably the most offensive paladin i've played with (yes i'm talking about gameplay) sometimes it puts him in bad positioning against teams that can capitalize on it (RMP, RLS, TSG etc) but it also pays off in some counters as well. i have no doubt that given a season with deskk and i wsed will be the top rated 'orginal-dethecus' player on the server.

just some food for thought
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i have no doubt that given a season with deskk and i wsed will be the top rated 'orginal-dethecus' player on the server.

#!*% just got real
Edited by Pinkunicorn on 6/22/2011 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Top rated Dethecus players. Those are some big shoes to fill. Names such as Arcturus, Iover, Zesty, Drevil, Bouwmeester, Jep, Abandon, Mutation, Jitterz, Huike, Hatchi, Gluecost, Dynastymagi, Pinkunicorn, Goofytime...ect

Would be happy to add you to the list if it wasn't for your annoying Hpally who feels the need to rip on everyone in a 5 yard radius.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I rip people that deserve to be ripped bro, perfect example in Pinkunicorn who I love but ripped him because he lost us multiple rateds with his poor cycloning abilites. If that is your list of top Dethecus players past and present, you have never played with half of them, you just know their names and think to list them. Your obvious biases are present along with your inherent lack of knowledge of Dethecus.

You forgot to list, Loresa, Bamag, Baxlol, Lynx, Phoxy, Cascaids(far better than this huike kid), Baam (as good if not better than Jitterz). You list half these kids who have never even gotten glad but don't list all the ones that did, you even missed Deadwhisper who is a 7 or 8 time Glad.

You list the kids you've heard of or just know by name, not by their actual playing ability, most likely because you've never played with them and also because I've probably made you mad on various occasions. I've played with 90% of these people and can tell you who is actually good based on skill rather than your silly opinion, fact>opinion any day brosef.
Make a list that is somewhat knowledge based before you try and step up on listing good players. As much as I like Hatchi, listing him as a top Dethecus player when compared to other warriors of past, no chance. As with Pinki compared to the druids from here. I've played and outplayed many of these paladins, I even camped Bouw in arena before match after match when I played a tiny beat in s4, back when he was one of the top and I was still learning how to play this difficult game.
Go ahead and toss Moonglaive, Fearhappy, Aminf, and the other champions we know and love up there, since your opinion is so valid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Side note, you can trash my skill as much as you want, mine will always be set in stone breh. I dare you to try and lead a 10man Rated BG team, with 1 2200 weapon (sometimes 2) without using anyway I used, ON DETHECUS and get as high as we did. As lol as rateds might be, Dethecus makes everything 100x harder.
I'm the only person on Dethecus to do it, no one else has, I'm inherently better at them than you, don't talk about an experience you've never experienced.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/21/2011 03:31 PMPosted by Tykr
.... and lol at wsed tsg hard with gladiators in the 2200 bracket bruh... lmao

i imagine this kind of drama exists on servers like dethecus for the sole reason people have such big egos being on backwater servers. wsed as much as people like to hate him adapts pretty well and takes our criticism well.

you're right: deskk and i are gladiators, and TSG isn't difficult to play. however (again frost isn't hard) i'm new to a DK (may.5?) and wsed literally is new to arena play. i'm not sure why people feel the need to rip into him when clearly the people criticizing him aren't any better.

wsed plays confidently and is probably the most offensive paladin i've played with (yes i'm talking about gameplay) sometimes it puts him in bad positioning against teams that can capitalize on it (RMP, RLS, TSG etc) but it also pays off in some counters as well. i have no doubt that given a season with deskk and i wsed will be the top rated 'orginal-dethecus' player on the server.

just some food for thought

This is my first season back since bc... how am i not better, i played with you in blues and a druid in blues... and we played around the same rating and I was drunk? like wtf... are you delusional....

And for the druid who didn't list my name but listed everyone else on our top 5 5v5 team... I led that 5s team... when arc was on it we were and till this day are the highest rank any 5s team has ever gotten on dethecus... Arc went to go play with jitterz cascaid lover and fergie? afterwards... Our 5s team was still ranked higher than they had achieved that season... but we got this pug warrior at one point it tanked and i got bored of sitting around a computer during summer kinda like now...

PS... im sorry i topped out at 2500 this season and lied to all my fans.. but i was just playing with pugs from trade chat =/

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/21/2011 06:07 PMPosted by Kirru
Top rated Dethecus players. Those are some big shoes to fill. Names such as Arcturus, Iover, Zesty, Drevil, Bouwmeester, Jep, Abandon, Mutation, Jitterz, Huike, Hatchi, Gluecost, Dynastymagi, Pinkunicorn, Goofytime

Squig.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]