Dear Dethecus

85 Orc Hunter
and wsed's opinion of my play is me being a week back in 2v2 as hunter healer while i was still adjusting to hunter using focus... where he would stun my trapped targets lawl... GG ON overlapping bud

jitterz was okay...
arcturas was really good...
loresa was good..
lover sucked lmao.... especially on his druid...
zesty was great... i pick em outta trade chat well
dynastymagi grantaron and nixs pretty good
jeppner good abandon good and that rogue/ priest that starts with a V pretty good

tykr pretty good... druid we play wit idk lol gets one shotted... now we can blame that on the class or the fact that he doesn't know how to pre hot ... but thats for another day
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/22/2011 07:35 AMPosted by Chnife
And for the druid who didn't list my name but listed everyone else on our top 5 5v5 team... I led that 5s team... when arc was on it we were and till this day are the highest rank any 5s team has ever gotten on dethecus...

Our 5s capped out at 2407 this season, what's the name of your character that got higher than that? Because Chnife's highest 5s is 1887, personal of 1550.

Unless you mean 5s in TBC? In that case who gives a !***, it was TBC.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't see how adjusting to focus means you can't trap properly, you couldn't scatter trap or trap normally, no change about focus in those two hunter mechanics. You hardly ever used them if more than twice in all the games. Oh boy I may have accidentally over HoJd a trap, the one time you used it lolol. I tend to HoJ pretty well without using gladius, hojjing at .5 seconds left on the current CC rotation or waiting for the person to be midcast depending on his class and healing or defensive CDs used.
I remember you getting beat in overall damage by a warrior in all blues with 100k health breh. Top tier player, right here.
Also what happened to not reading my posts anymore?
Also, hug Tykr's barrs (chinaman) harder, he was playing his DK for 3 weeks but is somehow just as good as Dynasty? ROFL. Dynasty barely plays and anyone who plays with him knows he is a top tier player (along with Goofytime). Suck up to Tykr harder brah. This is an obvious case of Chnife being jelly of me and my play time with Tykr.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't even arena, let alone focus all my play time at Arena as you do yourself and my ratings are Higher(capital H because that's pretty embarrassing) than yours, even my 3s (which you stated was the only bracket that matters) is ~50 points lower than yours and we're still climbing pretty easily with 1800MMRs. Mine was at 1600 lololol.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
aww ill make sure to link john ur post in this thread dario :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ITT MMR exploitation
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Is Baam still alive Evey! And readd me on FB <3. You know I kid when I say I want to do dirty things. Also tell Rob I camped him in a Gilneas, but I understand it may not have been him ..
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Highest 5 man personal rating 1,542
Highest 3 man personal rating 2,417
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,965
Chnife ^
40 server transfers later.

06/22/2011 07:35 AMPosted by Chnife
PS... im sorry i topped out at 2500 this season and lied to all my fans.. but i was just playing with pugs from trade chat =/

20 is the new 30 and 2400 is the new 2500.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
And for the druid who didn't list my name but listed everyone else on our top 5 5v5 team... I led that 5s team... when arc was on it we were and till this day are the highest rank any 5s team has ever gotten on dethecus...

Our 5s capped out at 2407 this season, what's the name of your character that got higher than that? Because Chnife's highest 5s is 1887, personal of 1550.

Unless you mean 5s in TBC? In that case who gives a !***, it was TBC.

i stated highest rank not rating....and yes tbc... thats the last time someone on alliance got glad wasn't it? ratings have inflated alot since then... like lol?

and wsed i team hop big deal... if i sit on a team long enough even my twos as hunter warrior would be higher than ur pally dk... like lets get real... if you don't hit glad as TSG... thats a failure
Edited by Chnife on 6/22/2011 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
50-28... how is that even possible wtf? how do u manage to lose 28 games before 2400 lmao
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
and tykr nut huggin? lol if i was gonna nut hug anyone i wouldn't be on this forums... he wasn't bad at playing dk...

Did he sound like beavis from beavis and butt head? yes...

but he was a good dk
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Troll6432 says: Your bad at arena because I'm better and you suck. I never played with you, but I heard someone said you were bad, and I listen to whatever everyone says because I'm just like that! I don't know how to make up my own mind about who is good or bad I just listen to whatever everyone else is saying because thats how I get people to like me.

People are not good, or bad. They have different play styles that work or don't work. Some need more practice and others just need faster decision making.

Most people think "Tradechat Pugs are Horrible," but I'd like to point out everyone was a tradechat pug at some point. I've found every arena partner I have ever had with tradechat. Some I liked because we synergized extremely well and with others it just didn't work out.

As for practical thinking. I encourage everyone (even Wsed) to practice arena in any bracket that seems fun to you. I would love to see multiple glads rolling around on the server again so we all have a variety of great people to play with. People are constantly getting better as they spend more time practicing. Its the fundamentals of practice.

Also would like to point out that no one wants that guy who brings down the team. No one wants to play with that guy, and no one wants to be that guy. So Wsed, Honestly buddy. Calm down on the flames. If you were not such a prick I probably would have invited you to play 5's a long time ago and taught you about advanced game mechanics.

Good Luck next season everyone!
Edited by Hatchi on 6/22/2011 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That's the one major part of you I respect very highly Hatchi, you choose Dethecus pride over many things. We both want this server to be better, and I did root for y'all to get Glad as much as I fooled around with you and Pinki.
Chnife, your silly attempts at excusing your poor arena ratings have consistently failed in every thread you post in. No one takes you seriously, I wouldn't even let you in rBGs because I know how bad a player you are. Oh boy, you're trashing my arena teams, like I care. I've openly admitted I'm not the best arena player, or very good at it at all. Yet I have as high rankings and far higher rankings than you. You claim arena prowess, I don't, yet I'm ahead of you - irony harder. Your argument is invalid. We've been playing together for ~2weeks, 1 day each week, yet we're as high as you breh. At not one point did we say we were pushing Glad, Tykr actually said he was carrying me to Rival now we have Duelist range, so clearly we're doing better than initial hopes.
P.S Hatchi, I hate arena I wouldn't have done 5s. Just nothing entertains me anymore and Tykr needed a friend so I played with him. And I full well know I'm a prick, I know and admit it.
Edit- Garnering e-respect may be seen as Lolworthy but it makes perfect sense in this instance. I was able to do all that I said above, with the resources I had at hand ON DETHECUS. This forsaken server which at many points in the day doesn't even have 49 85s online. You did it by transferring to a myriad of servers, and still haven't accomplished half of what I have. Your argument is so invalid that me stating it is redundant.
Edited by Wsed on 6/22/2011 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Most of Hatchi's post makes very valid and fair points, but when you can point out basic mechanic flaws in someone's game play, synergy does not fall under an excuse for an invalidation of their playing skill. If you can't trap as a hunter, you're bad. No synergy or game play involved in that.
My alt hunter beat 2200 warriors 1v1, the same hunter which I play once every 2-3 weeks.
Chnife couldn't beat a warrior in all blues in 2v2 in damage. The fair and balanced argument that you very well stated Hatchi, in this scenario; is invalid.
Reply Quote
50 Goblin Hunter
Remember when Wsed was just that annoying jew that talked to everyone on a first name basis even though no one liked him?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Chnife couldn't beat a warrior in all blues in 2v2 in damage. The fair and balanced argument that you very well stated Hatchi, in this scenario; is invalid.

i lol'd now we are just lying to prove points...

all i do is see lies coming from your mouth and pinky being illiterate not knowing the difference between rank and rating... I also see the "who cares that I suck" in one point of ur wall of text meaning you lose the argument....

A hunter isn't going to out dmg a warrior in 2v2 i think you lost your mind... especially when they didn't have intercept and charge share c/ds...

And Hatchi does make solid post all the time that are carefully thought out as he never attacks anyone... but wsed...

In my eyes and half of old school dethecus... ur still that little kid running around trying to inflate his ego that no one really cares about.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

ps... keep playing bud. I haven't done arena in the past months and still had a higher 3s than you lol

TSG with deskk pretty hard brah im jelly
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Hmmmm, this thread was getting hot and heavy, and then Hatchi decides to be reasonable:

As for practical thinking. I encourage everyone (even Wsed) to practice arena in any bracket that seems fun to you. I would love to see multiple glads rolling around on the server again so we all have a variety of great people to play with. People are constantly getting better as they spend more time practicing. Its the fundamentals of practice.

Also would like to point out that no one wants that guy who brings down the team. No one wants to play with that guy, and no one wants to be that guy. So Wsed, Honestly buddy. Calm down on the flames. If you were not such a prick I probably would have invited you to play 5's a long time ago and taught you about advanced game mechanics.

Good Luck next season everyone!

Way to go Hatchi. You went from someone who first appeared to be a %%@! talking prema donna to some reasonable person who just enjoys pvping.

Dethecus isn't for you.

;D
Edited by Krang on 6/22/2011 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So wait, a full vicious hunter should never beat a full blues warrior? Hmm, news to me.
I couldn't care less about what OG's or internet people think of me. Nor does your silly opinion affect my persona at all beyond making me giggle at your illogical posts. At not one point did I say who cares I suck, I acknowledged my lack of Arena prowess and experience following it up with an lol at your stand on your pvp champion status, which you have not earned nor proven.
You know who cares about me, Terralee. He's all that matters to me in this world. Another argument invalid. If I needed to lie over the internet I'd pull a Lansgirl and tell everyone that I have the highest PVE and PVP rankings on the server, which she has no where close to either. I stand by me legitimacy and truth telling over the internet, because why lie? Sounds like you fell back into a corner and your argument so you deflect it calling me a liar.
p.s - I highly suggest you read my posts slower, my satire isn't that of Mark Twain, it's more than easily graspable and palatable. Just because you can't keep up and can't address the points I make in my argument, doesn't mean your rebuttals hold any weight. I lay down facts, you lay down opinions. Sorry, no place for controversy in my syllogism.
Fact- Wsed higher 2s and rBG rating than Chnife.
Fact- Wsed got 2200 on Dethecus at 3 different Rankings, something Chnife couldn't do on one ranking, even while playing with Tykr and multiple time Gladiator Cyberpal.
Fact- Chnife only does arena, no PVE or rateds of any stature, but has never gotten past Duelist.
Fact- Chnife had to transfer to get 2200 because the Dethecus server players weren't good enough to carry him.
Fact- Chnife has transferred to and from Dethecus more than 4 times in the last 3 months. (exact number currently unknown, but will never be answered because it's to detrimental to his case of skill and glory)
Opinion - Rated BGs may not take skill in your eyes
Fact - Wsed brought Dethecus PVP glory by beating some of the highest ranked teams and players in the world in a 10v10 situation, against 10 (TEN, DIECI) Dethecus players, something you will never do nor could ever do.
Can't fight facts, breh.
Come
At
Me
Bro.
Amen.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
06/22/2011 10:23 PMPosted by Krang
Dethecus isn't for you.

Dethecus may not be for me, but it likes me and I have fun here. That's all that matters.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
what? lol i log on like 2 hours a week i dont have time to crush in all that other stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]