laughing quietly to myself.

about myself.

lqtmam
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
what
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
what seems to be the officer here problem?
Reply Quote
Butthurt makes for some good entertainment. Thanks, guys!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
this is another example of people taking what i say out of context.

i'm not one for bashing players (unless you're a terrible PUG in a dungeon finder group). the only point i made in my post was that wsed, while people like to bash him for his abilities, is in fact a capable player. like he said, he isn't glad capable yet but then again most people aren't their first serious arena season. i haven't said anything negative of other players mentioned in this thread as wsed has seemed to exude. bad wsed.

the bottom line with a backwater server like dethecus (where there are no glad rated teams or impressive PvE progression guilds) is that the only way you can compete with a server like illidan (if you're talking about rampage) for possible transfers is to create a more constructive environment. myself and other gladiators aren't all obsessed with the idea of being on a 'pvp hub' in fact most of the people that transfer to those servers are simply 2200 players hoping to get carried by better players. most of my gladiator friends just enjoy competitive play (including having multiple alts on different servers of the same class). when you meet people you get along with on an arena team and recognize they're capable of higher play it's just a matter of creating synergy over time. from what hatchi said i think he'd agree as well.

i've played about 78 games with deskk and after each session of queues we discuss (as well as during the matches) what went well, and what we should pay more attention to. just because we both have gladiator titles doesn't mean we have the same playstyle. it's really about finding a successful balance. with wsed he's more or less still finding his own playstyle while adapting to ours.

i don't know. i just don't see the point of burning bridges on such a small server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've been attempting to mend bridges with various people, some are not deserving nor worth my time. But to point out the obvious pun, how does one not burn a bridge with Chnife? He isn't even on the server, yet alone when he is, he's here for 3 days. I'm perfectly fine with burning the bridge, then setting that fire on fire, then stomping it, which is what I've done more than once to him on this thread.
Also, skype at me breh. I've got some ridiculous news. You'll like.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
How many past and present Gladiators does Dethecus even have?

Also, fairly entertaining read bros, I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute to the drama
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
So basically you're saying wsed isn't good enough to heal a tsg to glad...

but wsed bashes me and ive had a rank 1 team and several top 5 teams in the past....

and im not allowed to bash wsed?

LOLWAT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I should just be a nicer person.
Edited by Pinkunicorn on 6/24/2011 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey Brandon, name dropping breh, do you laugh as hard as I do everytime he repeats the same "comeback". Not realizing he's doing it and not realizing he can't read properly.
Afro Ninjas now recruiting one resto druid. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Laugh of the day -
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/illidan/3v3/dont%20dc%20plz/
Rank one player quality, right there. Brought his team up a whopping 2%. 12-8. Only took a transfer to Illidan to play with some Stay Classy kids to get 60% win ration. Even I have a 64% win ration and I lose us every other game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
kitemeplz is a casual friend with a whopping top out of 1669 in 3v3...

druid isn't in STAY CLASSY... and neither are you

and,

thats probably at a mmr just as high as yours i dont follow...

edit: i waited for your buddy to get back... he didn't have anything to say because you can't criticize a hunter thats skill capped
Edited by Chnife on 6/24/2011 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
and remember kids... STAY CLASSY
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
06/24/2011 11:19 PMPosted by Chnife
edit: i waited for your buddy to get back... he didn't have anything to say because you can't criticize a hunter thats skill capped

not sure where the ego is from, you didn't act like this when we queued. skill-capped is not the word i'd use. competent yes.

the difference between wsed and you (obviously you both flame each other) is that wsed knows he's new to arena (and makes no argument against this) -- deskk and i can see a lot of areas for his play to improve and he heeds our observations and advice.

however...a hunter describing himself as skill-capped while never having played above 2700 (in an already broken cataclysm MMR system) speaks volumes as to how limited you're going to let yourself become. i personally don't have any problem with you, but if that's the attitude you exude (wherever you transfer to) you will only attract players with the same 2500 experience and more importantly - attitude.

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Chnife, why do you keep trying to defend yourself? It just keeps making you look stupid. Just take the burns like a man like I did when Wsed torched me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/24/2011 11:56 PMPosted by Tykr

not sure where the ego is from, you didn't act like this when we queued. skill-capped is not the word i'd use. competent yes.

the difference between wsed and you (obviously you both flame each other) is that wsed knows he's new to arena (and makes no argument against this) -- deskk and i can see a lot of areas for his play to improve and he heeds our observations and advice.

however...a hunter describing himself as skill-capped while never having played above 2700 (in an already broken cataclysm MMR system) speaks volumes as to how limited you're going to let yourself become. i personally don't have any problem with you, but if that's the attitude you exude (wherever you transfer to) you will only attract players with the same 2500 experience and more importantly - attitude.

its wsed brah people know im a down to earth player.... but its wsed lol

and rogue... how have i made myself look stupid? everything he says has been wrong...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/25/2011 01:19 AMPosted by Sarìx
Chnife, why do you keep trying to defend yourself? It just keeps making you look stupid. Just take the burns like a man like I did when Wsed torched me.

EX: stay classy kids

this is another of MANY examples that wsed has tried to burn me and has been wrong about....

now find somewhere in this thread where im wrong and wasn't being sarcastic...

wrongness= dumbness

being right = not being wrong

are you that dumb?

edit: YOU JUST COMPLETED THE LEFT RING ACHIEVEMENT OF EPIC AND YOU'RE CALLING ME OUT ARE YOU SERIOUS
Edited by Chnife on 6/25/2011 5:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
16 Tauren Druid
You've been wrong AND dumb throughout this thread, while sticking your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALALA I ARE NOT DUMB EVRYONE ELSE IZ"

GG
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
this is your first arena season dario ? why do i remember u playing last season
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
You've been wrong AND dumb throughout this thread, while sticking your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALALA I ARE NOT DUMB EVRYONE ELSE IZ"

GG

alt
Edited by Timbos on 6/25/2011 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]