[H] <Inadequate> recruiting

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Inadequate is a casual 10 man guild recruiting to get started in Cataclysm content. We currently have only a tight knit core which we're hoping to expand on. The officers in our guild have played together since Burning Crusade. Our experience raiding goes back as far as T4 all the way through Sunwell in BC and all the way to heroic LK in Wrath. A few of us got realm first Starcaller as a 10 man on an overpopulated server. I'm trying to give you an idea of the kind of player we're seeking. After taking a break late Wrath, we all however started fresh toons on this server looking to meet new people and thought the Staghelm realm would be a good choice.

Currently, we're in need of:

1 Tank (Warrior or Deathknight preferred)
1 healer (Druid or Shaman preferred)
3 DPS

We're looking to stay small and tight knit. Doing achievements, instances, and everything aside from showering as a guild. Our raid time isn't set in stone yet but we'll only be raiding one night a week (Thursday)

If you have any questions please look up Erolithia, Vishfeast, or Reizza in game. Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm interested, though I was disappointed when I saw we won't be showering together :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]