Free Month of WoW

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Hunter
I was wondering if there's some way to get a free month of WoW? Like a promotional offer or something? Anything, really. I'm wanting to come back to the game after 6 years of playing but don't have the money right now. I have Cataclysm right now so I can't use the Scroll of Resurrection.

Thanks,
~Bar~
90 Goblin Priest
Occasionally there is a free week, but it's only offered to players who have been inactive for quite some time, and there's no rule as to when your account will be considered. Meaning you can't assume you'll get a free week after being inactive for 90 days for instance, and you can't ask them to send you that offer.
Edited by Maeby on 6/15/2011 12:15 PM PDT
14 Blood Elf Priest
Nope. Only free month comes with the original vanilla wow.
85 Orc Death Knight
Aside from bumming a time card from a friend/family member, Recruit-a-Friend is about the only option. If you refer someone and they sign up for a paid account, you get a free month.

I think anyway, not sure if that's the case.
Edited by Riverstyx on 6/15/2011 12:14 PM PDT
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
There are two ways to get a free month.

One is to recruit a new player to WOW who buys at least vanilla WOW and 30 days of game time.

The others is to send a Scroll of Resurrection to an eligible player (one whose account has been inactive more than 90 days and has not done a trial before - or something along those lines) and have them buy at least 30 days of game time.

Both of those require someone else willing and able to spend some money.
90 Dwarf Warrior
You could get a Scroll of Resurrection sent to you too of course, after enough time has passed.
90 Undead Mage
can somone hook me up with a rez scroll i would like to play but cant do to money issues
86 Goblin Warlock
can someone hook me up with a rez scroll i would like to play but cant do to money issues

That would require your email, which your not allowed to post on these forums, this isn't the proper place to ask for that sort of thing.
25 Night Elf Druid
11/21/2011 02:55 PMPosted by Milkdudman
can somone hook me up with a rez scroll i would like to play but cant do to money issues

Your account has to have been inactive for at least 90 days.

You're just a tad over 30.
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/21/2011 02:55 PMPosted by Milkdudman

Necro posting is frowned upon.

You can always go and donate plasma to get some money, you can make enough to buy a 60 day timecard in a week worth of donating.

Otherwise, McDonalds, Walmart, other fastfood/grocery chains are always hiring people.
25 Night Elf Druid
11/21/2011 03:22 PMPosted by Denarus
Necro posting is frowned upon.

So is trolling

You can always go and donate plasma to get some money, you can make enough to buy a 60 day timecard in a week worth of donating.

Otherwise, McDonalds, Walmart, other fastfood/grocery chains are always hiring people.

THIS is trolling
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was just stating a quick way for him to get enough cash to play. Donating plasma is extremely fast to get enough cash to buy a month subscription to WoW if you are short on cash (I actually did that for one semester of college because until I finally got a part time job).
85 Night Elf Hunter
Can anyone send me a scroll of rez? I haven't played in a while and i really don't have the money to pay for any play time and would greatly appreciate it! :)
87 Tauren Druid
Can anyone send me a scroll of rez? I haven't played in a while and i really don't have the money to pay for any play time and would greatly appreciate it! :)
12/15/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Ýogi
i really don't have the money

First, necroing threads is against the rules, and your post doesn't even belong in this forum.

Second, if you don't have the money, then don't play. You should not be spending the time playing when you don't have a spare fifteen bucks. If it's a struggle for the money, don't spend it on this. Save it.
25 Night Elf Druid
Triple necro.

Yogi? You're Guilded. Ask a Guild mate. Don't beg on the forums.
How do you find out how long your account has been inactive? I need a scroll of ressurection, and i am not asking for one, but idk how to find out how long my account has been inactive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. =D
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
You could check the billing history of the account; it should show when your last subscription expired.

In the future, please don't necro old threads - they need their rest. You'll get more attention to your post with a fresh one.
"Grethan's trouble, see. Big trouble. Mad scientist type. Likes weapons. Cyborgs. Droids. Ergonomic chairs." -- Captain Bryn
Support Forum Agent
12/21/2011 05:13 PMPosted by Fogrim
How do you find out how long your account has been inactive? I need a scroll of ressurection, and i am not asking for one, but idk how to find out how long my account has been inactive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. =D

You can usually tell by visiting the Account Management page and look at your World of Warcraft account information. Under game time check out the date/time where it says: Expired:
So is it by how long you haven't played, or is it by the last paid time you had?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]