90 Blood Elf Priest
If you wanted ninja looted, this is the guild to join
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/22/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Prometheus
I had a girl friend once, then she started to take a different route home from work...

I like this guy and want to apply (as restoration). Turned 85 Sunday night so gear still blows, but in a week or two... Oh and if you look at my spec, It's just one to mess around with on heroics, don't hate. Will apply seriously when slightly more geared and not posting from my phone.
Other character is Persephonie, Alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

01/24/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Firrloki
I had a girl friend once, then she started to take a different route home from work...

I like this guy and want to apply (as restoration). Turned 85 Sunday night so gear still blows, but in a week or two... Oh and if you look at my spec, It's just one to mess around with on heroics, don't hate. Will apply seriously when slightly more geared and not posting from my phone.

Sorry, you're far behind where we want our raiders to be in gear. Good luck in gearing up and finding a guild however.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
YEAH TY for just saying it. It'll take a bit of time so by the time I'm geared with the sham I'll try.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/25/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Prometheus

Sorry, you're far behind where we want our raiders to be in gear. Good luck in gearing up and finding a guild however.

01/25/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Persephonie
YEAH TY for just saying it. It'll take a bit of time so by the time I'm geared with the sham I'll try.

Okay, still working obviously but... what's the address of the website to apply?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://invictusbl.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]