Trial and Error

85 Orc Warrior
<Trial and Error>
Currently Recruiting to start a new Raid team for Firelands.
Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30pm-11:00pm Servertime.

We are looking for a Blood DK Tank, Warrior Tank, Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman

What we want as well as the class, is the ability for you to progress with us, as an individual and a Team. Raid leaders and Co are Heroic mode affiliated.

If you are like that ^ then this should be for you.

Requirements are:
- 90% Attendance
- The ability to dodge fire or any other object of destruction that could kill the raid if you die.
- A good sense of Humor
- Quiet when the encounter is in Progress
- The Necessary skill to play your Class to that of the average player whether it be Managing Cool downs, or taking the initiative to do something yourself that could possibly help doing the Encounter.
- Ventrilo + Microphone, Microphone not necessary but is a good Plus.
- You must be able to own up to mistakes you made, so that you know not to do them again in the next attempt, there is nothing wrong with admitting you did something wrong, Never blame it on anything else except the fact that it happened, offer ways to fix it if it wasn't initially your problem.

Message Tensekillarr/Irksum/Climaxe.
Edited by Irapeke on 6/16/2011 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lol dun join this guild , they are ninjaing ppl token ... check brutalx, feminem n iringkang..if u wan screnn shot ..pst me ..i will give u ... bastard .. guild full of ninja!!!

btw/... if u wan the screen shot pst to me i will send it to u.. i dono how to post the screen shot here..
Edited by Mirazz on 7/7/2011 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]