Server Merger

90 Blood Elf Mage
We need a server merge, badly. I did a /who on all of the classes tonight, only 4 classes actually hit the cap of 49 for horde side. We have only around 500 people logged on... I don't know how that relates to other servers, but it feels like the game is one large ghost town...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Welcome to TB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Our census for TB is around 5k on Warcraft Realms. Another server I play on has around 14k, for reference. WrA and MG are both in the 20k range.

edit: I'm not saying we need a merger, but I think a free xfer again. We were open to MG back around the last part of 2010 I think.
Edited by Ruarc on 6/16/2011 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hopefully if we do get free transfers to here, it won't be from MG. I'm not sure my little heart could take that.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
I don't really have a problem with the server population being low. More people does not always equal better server. I rather have quality over quantity.

Whether our server has the quality... Well, I can't be a fair judge of that since I haven't met everyone!
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
I've actually noticed a heavy decrease in activity on the server lately, it's like the server's on life support sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I honestly do not think the server is on life support, dying or anything. A lot of good people have left, so have a lot of bad people.

I don't think a merger will help or hurt us. The people who are here should be glad of who is here. Stick with friends, meet some new ones. Hell even RP, raid, quest... you know... enjoy the game. And it doesn't have to be with two bajillion people here.

On some of my toons, I happen to raid with other guilds, have fun doing them. Other toons I instance, others I quest. Sometimes I RP, other times just hang with friends.

Bottom line, if more people come? Great. If not? Cool deal. Just have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I like TB as it is if you want a big server and your alliance go to Alteratic Mountain horde go to illadin both are high servers and very high overall in progression or if you truely want progression. Join Euro wow and join Paragon's Server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Boohoo cry me a river, back on my old server there were 376 Alliance on the realm TOTAL, and usually no more than 17-37 on at anytime. There were over 14k Horde. Suck it up and fight like its wintergrasp 3.1 and you have 30 stacks of tenacity.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
You left? I never noticed. Huh. Learn something new every day.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
06/16/2011 06:05 PMPosted by Alamaxia
We need a server merge, badly. I did a /who on all of the classes tonight, only 4 classes actually hit the cap of 49 for horde side. We have only around 500 people logged on... I don't know how that relates to other servers, but it feels like the game is one large ghost town...

Agreed!
Signs Petition
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I quit WoW for the time being. Went Belf to look pretty. IDK what GS is up to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]