Arena Partners??

85 Gnome Warrior
Ok, not a lot of pvpers on this server (I've been here since the beginning), but I'm looking for some 3s partners that are willing/interested to play a huge chunk of the following time slots:

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: ~7:30 ST - 9:30 ST
Tuesday: 4ST-9:30 ST

You can check out my 3s rating, and that's with a somewhat screwy comp (WLD hasn't been to hot this season). We've been over 2k. I'm obviously looking for comparable teamates that are interested in pushing 2200 and beyond next season. My 2s rating normally bounces all over, since I switch teams almost weekly.

I'm thinking melee cleave, but would be up for almost anything different.

I would be very interested in a guild that that focuses on pvp if someone can point me in the right direction. I love my Conviction guildies (been there since 09/2005), but I've moved from pve to pvp and am interested in meeting some new faces that do likewise.

Thanks for any help,

Weezel

EDIT: I would also be willing to change factions
Edited by Weezel on 6/17/2011 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
/bump

Anyone out there interested?
Reply Quote
Sounds like you're looking for employees with that schedule. Am I right?!
Reply Quote
Don't ruin this for me.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Hes looking for people to play at those times that he is available. Not ALWAYS play at those times

Thank you. I'm actually a pretty casual player, but the time I'm on, I'm up for 3s. Anyone interested?
Reply Quote
If you come Horde side, you can send me a pst =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
im down i havent found !@#$ all on this server who seems as serious as pvp as u intrested ?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
08/11/2011 09:15 PMPosted by Zetlis
im down i havent found !@#$ all on this server who seems as serious as pvp as u intrested ?

3 empty glyph slots
8 unenchanted items
Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]