As you may have noticed, Alliance loses Tol Barad most of the time. True, we occasionally get a win, and for that I am most grateful to the horde for showing your mercy, but most of the time we lose. So I have a request. Once it has become apparent that alliance is losing*, I like to take off my clothes and dance naked with the horde. Unfortunately, most of you slaughter me before I can run up to you and /dance.
This makes me a sad gnome. Since we lose TB most of the time, I'd like to spend more quality time naked dancing with horde members. So when you see me with my clothes off running toward you, please don't slaughter me yet. I'm just a gnome looking for some love.
*I define alliance losing as when a majority of the below occurs:
(1) Alliance decides not targeting healers is a viable strategy.
(2) Alliance decides trying to "defend" (lol) against the horde zerg is a viable strategy.
(3) Alliance thinks running around in circles with siege engines is helpful
(4) Alliance are standing outside the base in the doorway being farmed.
(5) Alliance are running around on the roads instead of going to bases.
Your Favorite Gnome