ex-dawnbringer raider Amedandroy LF Guild

85 Blood Elf Mage
Hello my name is Amedandroy, Amed for short. I have been in Barcelona, Spain for the past 5 months and have recently returned to WoW because I miss the thrill of raiding. I would like to join a decent guild willing to put me into a raid slot and watch me do my thing.

ilvl:354

Past Experience:
naxx10/25, os3d10/25, maly10, uld10/25+hardmodes, toc10/25, togc10/25, icc10/25, hicc10/25 (9/12 in 25), rs10/25.

Cata Experience:
BH10 (lol)
nothing else because I just returned but I know all the fights via tankspot and I'm a quick learner.

Past Dawnbringer Guilds:
Caligo Hora
Reply Quote
I couldn't tell for sure, but are you playing stateside now, or in Europe? what is your latency like?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Eltex: I am now stateside residing in Arizona until school starts up again. Then I will be in Washington, D.C.

Finch: I figured since you guys are way more progressed than I am due to my absence that none of you would need me for raiding. The guys who were a part of CH are great guys and I wouldn't mind raiding with them again so let me know, I need to realm transfer haha.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Haha Cuddleworthy, yes all those names are familiar :P
I'll get on my pally since he's still there and chat with one of you tonight. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm scared, somebody hold me.
Reply Quote
/hold jimz
I've transferred my mage over, I just need an invite whenever someone is on.. and once I get home from being a big bad architectural intern :)
Reply Quote
hahaha I actually haven't had to fetch any coffee :P I have been doing marketing stuff to get them some jobs since the economy is so ***%ty. I did design a closet though, I'm very proud of my closet hahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Still got that sexy Focus Magic?
Reply Quote
Oh you know I do ;) just for you
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
What's up Amed long time no talk to. Not sure if you remember me, but this is Skeptik. Kaotyk and I faction and server transfered to Kil' Jaeden. We raided our way painfully to 6/7 FL and as of 2 days ago we have decided to give the Caligo Hora guild another shot. This will be our 4th time on 4 different servers. We always welcome players from the past, and if we get enough to come join us I would hav no issue giving 25 man raids another go as well. I see Jimz and Meetbag have also posted. Much love to you guys and Austin and I always love to see !@#$ on here about Caligo, be it good or bad lol.

Take care all,
Minishadez CO-GM Caligo Hora
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
are you trying to say KJ has such a bad player base you've resorted to recruiting off server on DAWNBRINGER?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
KJ has a great playerbase you can pug FL weekly for 6/7 and even Rag. I seen a post from a player who listed our guild as his past Raid experience. Why not let him know where we went, and that goes the same for any of the people we knew from back here. I know how cool you are posting on level 1 alts though lawl
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
this is my main. i twink level 1 orgrimmar duels. anyways, i like how you took my post as an offense to you directly, even though it oh so clearly was not. i can see why your guild failed the first time.

p.s. y u no pug rag???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]