- Team AMJ (Awesome Minus Jcq) is the "late" crew running from 1030pm-130am. The core of this team has been running together extensively since Ulduar. Chise, JCQ, and I helm this run so you know its awesome. Currently 5/13HM.
- The second 10 man team is the "early" crew raiding 9-12am. Helmed by Gilder, this team can be described as the right mix between serious raiding and laid back fun.
- Our roster is intentionally limited to ensure there is no "sit list" for our raids. Raiders who want to raid, get to raid.
- Loot is MS / OS, highest roll.
- We currently have 4 equal officers that share in all aspects of guild leadership. Their role is to mainly ensure that I am happy at all times. While we have a solid core of officers, we listen well and welcome feedback from everyone in the guild (besides Equnnix that is....)
- Although we have "Eh" in our name, we are not a Canadian guild =)
- Jcq came from a fraternity (albeit "the nerdy one"), and decided on making all new members go through "Pledging." As such, becoming a member involves going through a fairly entertaining (for us) pledge process, including a hell week and an Initiation night
- We've hosted multiple server-wide Gnome Marathons and have given away more than 35k gold in prizes! We're looking into creating a similar event twice a year
- Obviously, this is a game and real life comes first, so we don't have a requirement on making raids and such. We also don't take the yelling / hardcore approach (unless you're terrible and/or Reddrag)
- We have an active vent server (approx 15 people online a night) and a guild bank with all the space you would ever need (except when cool people fill the bank with acorns)
- While we do put an emphasis on playing well, we put more emphasis on having fun and ensuring everyone fits into the guild just right. While the average raider in our guild is exceptionally well geared, gear is not a requirement (though having a personality is).
- We operate under a "1 out / 1 in" policy so please don't be offended if we say "we're full".
- We're currently not looking to recruit any social guildies.
- Death Knight
If you're at all interested please contact either myself, Jcq, Chise, or Gilder. We want to get to know our applicants personally instead of having them fill out an unimaginative app. This usually means talking with you in vent a bit and taking you on a variety of raids. This process generally takes two weeks.
For more information you can also check out our website: theehteam.wowstead.com.