Something needs to be done bout Eox.

85 Draenei Shaman
Seriously, ever since BC he's been leading raids and ninja-ing gear. People rant in trade and when I say "put a ticket in" they say they did but nothing ever happens to Eox.

I don't quite understand why the GM's fail to do nothing about him. He ninja's BH too so I've heard and I refuse to run with him and he did ninja loot in a BC raid with me at one point, of course I had a different name at the time.

I don't know, maybe no one cares if he's a ninja and a trade troll and it's just me >.>
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
In all honesty, if it bugs you that much, just don't partake in a raid Eox has formed or is even present in :P

He makes for great trade banter, however.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E88HEuwInno&feature=related
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
In all honesty, if it bugs you that much, just don't partake in a raid Eox has formed or is even present in :P

He makes for great trade banter, however.

You're right, but I just don't get WHY the gm's won't ban him, he loots, he's offensive in trade chat, he's one of those idiot 12 year olds, he needs to be perma banned.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
The world needs more people like him, to prey on the weak and uneducated... Otherwise, how will they ever learn?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Okay first!! I only started playing this game when wotlk came out :P,
Second i havnt ninjaed since wotlk!!
Third im older then you think i just treat you the way you guys act!!
fourth If your gonna be a cry baby!! change servers? Put me on ignore? Go open a ticket and see if a gm's care what you have to say? If none of that works maybe its because your full of doodoo and make stuff up so people can belive you? maybe if you guys didnt give me such a bad rep i wouldnt have so meny haters and fans!!

Infamous eox OUT! Peace cry babys =D

PS: I most likely reply, but dont worry you all got my respect. <3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Willywonka has transfered sorry but that means im #1! lol what am i saying? i was always #1 so haha :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
06/17/2011 02:19 PMPosted by Eox
Willywonka has transfered sorry but that means im #1! lol what am i saying? i was always #1 so haha :D

No one likes you and you're bad at PvP, you deserve to be perma banned for everything you've done.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Also, when I said you ninja'd BC gear from me, it was in Cata and we were doing BC raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Lol? You honestly cry too much!! and i dont ninja anymore!! so go make storys up somwere else,
and im bad at pvp? then i guess rank #1 is bad :P, and if i deserve to be prem ban i wonder what you deserve for wasting GM's time crying about them somthing that never happened hahaha, this hole post is a waste of peoples time!! lucky i got time to waste tehehe

By the way thuchyun even though i still dont know who you are, why would you run with me if you knew my rep was bad from previous noobs? Like L2 Ignore, kthx bi.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
lol he pvped with me once in ToC era. He was outside org with we live to pvp, and he was dueling a shaman, and he was yelling on vent on why he was getting heals when he had wolves out. He was bad at the time but from what i've seen he's the best warrior on server so i wouldn't talk trash about someone better than you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Lol, i was trolling you all!! and what buged me that day is it was like 10 vs 1 XD so of course im gonna complain lol, and ya i got the best 5s team on ally, second best 3s on ally (first for warriors) And my 2s was about 2100+ +/- till i started playin with scrubs for points :P
Reply Quote
Best warrior server are you kidding me? 33%+ glad teams are TSG so you facerolled to 2200. And your still not the highest warrior server. Ultima (gamura) has higher stats in 2s, 3s, 5s, and its his alt. Dont attempt to take a title like "best warrior" that isn't yours.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I didn't make up stories. I was new to Bloodhoof at the time >.> that's why I didn't know about your rep. okay? I'm not wasting a gm's time because they'll just pass this off and not even read it. Also, anyone who calls themselves a troll is not a troll. ALso, you must be blind to all the smack people talk about you in trade. No one likes you, honestly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]