Azshara: Forever Alone

85 Goblin Mage
They do, but if they banned the OP, there'd be 3% less server population afterwards. If they banned everyone in this thread, there'd be no-one left on Azshara. Tru story brah!

Don't they lock/delete/ban people who do petitions?

You just get banned from the forums, not the game its self.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/19/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Avellin
You just get banned from the forums, not the game its self.

It was a joke, you silly!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Ryan and Cheezey counts as, like, 300 Horde each I think

Should be fine when Ryan is back

Right?

Right?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
*echo* /shrug
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
/sign

it's so quite....
Edited by Dendarian on 6/27/2011 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
haha created a forum post on the general discussion. go comment and what not and add your complaints to the list so it might get some attention :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Or you should just leave like I did like 3 years ago when Overdosed was trying to raid after joining forces with some other nerds from another guild which then fell appart after like 2-3 months because people were scurred to progress. I mean but that's just me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Pretty much why I transferred off Azshara a week ago. Now I'm on a high pop server and my WoW experience is so much different. It's so fun, bustling. You can ACTUALLY find all different types of items in the AH. It's like New York City.

~Guthix(Name was taken on this server :[ )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/sign
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
/sigh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
This server is the Zuluhed-2006 of WoW now.

In other words a game-wide recognized lowest pop server.

Not really sure why it happened, this server (Horde side as always) was lively and jumping for all of Wrath. I guess with pug raids not being viable really compared to Wrath everyone left for a real server where there's 100-200 guilds clearing the tier instead of a handful? Look at Illidan on wow progress for an idea of how ridiculously populated and successful a big server is.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
/sigh, I miss the old days when we were less dead
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
With pretty much all the major ally guilds leaving the server its gotten even worse for us. thats why i xferred to sargeras where i am 5/7 witht he guild im now in. Just downed Allyz and LR this week and should be downing rag withing a week or 2 hopefully
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Topic
Anyone else think thier server needs a merge

I am on a low pop server and have been there since i started playing wow in BC. I made my toon here because of RL friends who played here. I am currently the GL of one the 3 successful guilds on my server. And by successful i mean 6/7 Normal >.> ....we have no heroic kills by any guild yet on our server.
As a GL its frustrating rebuilding when people leave , or finding new talent on said servers cause you either know them by Rep, or experience , or because you know their playing potential from info from the Guild they just left. (literally all the GLs know each-other and pretty much pass players back in forth like tokens cause players only want to play in the 2-3 guilds that can kill more than one boss). There are guild merges like every other week, which people just end up playing with the same folks they was with a few months ago just to find out you cant progress with them still.

On our ally side (Im horde) they basically had to take every good player on that side to make 1 good guild its the best on our server 7/7 and no other ally guild has killed more than 2 bosses. More and more people are leaving it, and its hard to even find 50 players online ( not Org i mean in the world horde side) on non raid times. Every app you get you know the player and 9 times out of 10 they have been in your guild at some point.

I know there are servers that's even worst than ours, and i don't see why they don't merge these low pops together. I'm sure even then with 2 merged it will still be a low Pop. server. Like i said my guild is doing decent this is mostly me felling bad for the players who cant get into the 3 decent guilds or was a so so player at one point and cant even get a chance to show they got better cause , well everyone knows who they are. GL shouldn't be forced to make their decent raiders pay server transfers to move their guild to new servers to rebuild so they can try new players, and if you think you can recruit out side of the server and get players to come to a dead server where SF are usually achieved after the expansion it was released in your mistaken lol.

btw made this post a few weeks ago ( some info is no longer correct) back on General , it has quite a few response none fromm blizz ofcourse.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2869306906#15
Edited by Ringbearer on 7/27/2011 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Troll Druid
/sign

I miss Azshara! If there were more people, I'd come back for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I love how people cry bloody murder when Blizzard offers a shiny pony for sale but they don't blink an eye about paying a fee to transfer servers.

Stick to the man! Stick around. We're all just waiting for SWTOR anyway.
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Rogue
07/02/2011 05:52 AMPosted by Furrian
~Guthix(Name was taken on this server :[ )

Nice mix of pvp/pve gear. Keep struttin and showin those casuals they can never be on your level.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
We really need a boost of population here the sum total of toons on today is 324 for both alliance and horde all levels and classes. 117 alliance and 207 for horde. One class only had 3 toons a level 3, 27, 75 on the alliance side doing a /who. Merge or open Azshara to High population realms to move here free. The cross realm BG's and LFG only provide a littie help to getting groups those parts of the game. Raiding, world PVP, AH, Guilds are all suffering from lack of players. Everyone who reads this thread should put in a ticket to GM to help Azshara rebuild it ranks or allow it to merge with another server such as is ours.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Thats some fantastic and depressing research there. You'd think there would be more people on during a weekend...

I know one big difference between here and where I used to play on Kil'Jaeden is the lack of a 24/7 player base. What I mean is that KJ had a huge population of players from Asia or Oceania so even at dead of night or work hours US time there were always clumps of people on because of the time zone difference.

So the lack of a global player base on Azshara and the fact it has to be one of the smallest 5 servers in the US now is a pretty bad 1-2 punch.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
KJ Horde 343 pm eastern Saturday afternoon for fun

1-5 28 people

6-10 28 people

11-15 24 people

16-20 24 people

21-25 22 people

26-30 22 people

31-35 23 people

36-40 22 people

41-45 20 people

46-50 19 people

51-60 38 people

270 people just Horde side level 60 or below. Almost as many people 60 below on a single faction on KJ right now as there are total players on the entire server of Azshara.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]