[H] <Emperors of Wobblestein> 10m 5/7H

85 Tauren Hunter
Hello Llane. I am Co-Leader of Emperors of Wobblestein, a late-night raiding guild for Llane. Formed from skilled raiders of previous successful progression guilds, we have formed into a successful, friendly guild!

<Emperors of Wobblestein>
Level 20 Guild
-Leaders: Kleenex(alt:Napkins), Karida(alt:Horseshorts)
-Raid-Times: 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST/Server
-Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
-7/7 Normal-Mode Firelands
-5/7 Heroic-Mode Firelands

What We Are
From trying to get who we could from a level 1, new guild, to starting 2-3 weeks late into Firelands, and having people join and leave at their leisure, we have really slid through the ranks and got up there! We're 5/7H currently, and are progressing nicely through the nights that we raid.

What We Have
-Heroic Firelands, preparing for the Dragon Soul.
-Free Feasts, Cauldrons, and Potions
-Low Drama + High Fun
-People who can dedicate to run the nights, but still have fun whilst raiding.
-People who are ~370 iLvl for H Firelands Content.

What We Require
-Decent connection
-Attendance (just a few hours for three nights)
+(and at least notification if you're going to be late/absent; ahead of time.. )
-HONESTY!!! Just be honest with us, if you try us and like us, don't lie! Just tell us, we won't mind!
-Combined Coordination and Focus- 20k+ dps doesn't help much if you're not communicating with the raid, standing in the fire, or killing everyone with your nasty debuff, etc.
-Maturity to an extent: You'll learn that Karida(Co-Leader) and I have a ridiculous sense of humor, though we like to be more serious around raid time and still have fun.
Edited by Napkins on 11/9/2011 11:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi, I'm Leighanna, Co-leader/GM. We are a relatively new guild but have quickly made a name for ourselves among Llane's top raiding guilds, and are known for our friendly, honest, humorous players. Our current progression is 5/7 Heroic 10 man FL content, progressing quickly. We aim to take a more serious route in the Dragon Soul, rather than the semi-casual route we have taken this tier. Recruitment is currently open for any exceptional player that thinks they would make a positive addition to our guild.
If recruited you will be placed on a 2 week (tentative depending upon performance) trial period*. During this period you will be evaluated on your attitude, performance, punctuality, and general fit with our current raiders.
(*During a trial period certain restrictions do apply, but don't let that scare you!) :-)

~~ We recruit for main raid progression spots, you will not be a bench warmer.

***Any exceptional players are welcome to join/apply, the below is a list of our immediate needs for core raid spots.

What We're Looking For:

HEALS- Restoration Shaman (not immediate, spot will open for 4.3)
RANGE DPS - Marksman/Survival Hunter OR Mage

Our Current Composition:

-Tank: Protection Warrior (Even)
-Tank: Protection Paladin (Kleenex)
-Heals: Holy Paladin (Giri)
-Heals: Restoration Shaman (Supafuba)
-Heals/DPS: Restoration/Feral Druid (Leighanna)
-Melee DPS: Frost DK (Udderlover)
-Melee DPS: Retribution Paladin (Katariana)
-Range DPS: Shadow Priest (Westeria)
-Range DPS: Demonolgy Warlock (Undeaddemon)
-Range DPS: Open

To apply for a trial position or for more information about our guild, or trial periods, post here or contact us in-game.
Kleenex (alts: Papertowel, Napkins)
Leighanna (alts: Horseshorts, Ponypants, Ponyshorts, Sugartoes)
Edited by Karida on 11/11/2011 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Good luck guys, hope you are successful. But noticed that Wobblestein sounds like a prominently Gnome+Dwarf type guild. Any particular reason on the name choice?
Reply Quote
The name came from a joke between the two of us and another guildie.
Reply Quote
Still looking for tanks and 2 dps. :]
Reply Quote
Still need 2 tanks and 2 dps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So, today on my morning jog I tripped over this BUMP in the road. Quite painful and embarrasing.
Reply Quote
Still looking for a tank and some dps.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bump =)
Reply Quote
Franklin :)
Reply Quote
Just need 1 melee to fill us up and we're good to go.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
If you need a Frost DK possibly I could probably fill this position
e: or ret pally depending
Edited by Zadeikan on 6/21/2011 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Still need a Tank(Dk, Pally, Warrior) and a Melee(Frost DK, Enhanc Sham, Ret Pally, Rogue). Have cleared 5/6 and 4/4 easily in the past few weeks, pugging a spot or two.
Reply Quote
looking for a tank and a melee dps.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Looking for a Melee Dps(ret pally, enhanc sham, frost dk), and a Ranged dps(Mage, Lock, Ele Sham).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
We're gonna do a 7/10 - 8/10 Guild run of Firelands first boss next week. If a Tank/Holy Pally and/or Melee dps would be interested into joining that wants to trial us, feel free to contact Napkins, Karida, Boltzmann. Must watch video, understand boss to extent, be ~355 ilvl, and understand your class.

Note: Keep in mind that this will be a new thing for all Emperors attending, so it will be a die and learn process. Remember that if you wish to join us.
Edited by Napkins on 6/30/2011 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for great success
Can't raid content without people...as unfortunate as that is :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
We are now looking at needing:
-Tank/Holy Paladin
-Melee DPS
-Melee DPS

PST Me, Karida, or Boltzmann if you're interested! :]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck to you guys, i wish you the best in this new tier, and pvp season, just have fun guys, im sure youll get far :). Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)