[A] IFNT 11/13H Firelands Recruitment

(Locked)

85 Dwarf Paladin
www.INFINITYBLOODSCALP.com

Since the first server free server transfers so many years ago, IFNT has been raiding competitively and consistently on Bloodscalp through all the content released. Throughout BC and WOTLK we played under the pseudonym Infinity, but decided upon the return of several original founding members to give a little throwback love and dust off the old IFNT tag- and we haven't looked back since.

We are currently the No. 1 Guild on our Server at 11/13H.

Our current breakdown is as follows:
Blackwing Descent: 5/6 Heroic - Realm 1st Heroic Nefarian, Magmaw
Bastion of Twilight: 4/5 Heroic - Including Server 1st Heroic Sinestra, Cho'gall, Halfus (1st overall too)
Throne of Four Winds: 2/2 Heroic (10m) - Realm First Heroic Al'Akir

We are currently focused on 25-man raiding, and intend to keep it that way even if it means more of a learning curve. Playing with friends and people that you have built relationships with is a huge driving force to many of our players, and ultimately that's what it's all about.

We are a very sociable guild- with only a few trolls, that has run the course since Vanilla. When other guilds fizzled out IFNT has remained active and raiding competitively.

Reminiscing- IFNT's raiding history has been full steam ahead; In classic we raided hardcore straight through Naxx and AQ. Burning Crusade we were always in the top bracket of guilds 1, 2 or 3. And in WOTLK we raided all available content, and killed all available content save H: Lich King and H: Halion, again being one of the few remaining and active raiding guilds.

~~~~~
We are actively seeking:

DPS
1 Ret
1 Mage
1 Moonkin

Healers
1 Holy Pally/Druid/Shaman - Any will work.

Please Note: We are ALWAYS accepting applications for exceptional players, even if your class/role is not listed above.

Potential applicants should have a gear item level close to 365-370. At this point heading into Firelands and closing out T11 we do not have time to gear you out.

~~~~~

We have been rotating a few spots with some less than ideal guild friends/terrible recruits, but as Firelands is now upon us I would like to strengthen these positions.

Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00PM ST (MST) to 9:00PM ST (MST). Being a relatively light schedule, you should come prepared to make all three nights, for all three hours. Attendance is paramount, as is preparedness; if you need to be explained an encounter top to bottom, that tells me one thing- that you are looking for a free ride, and you need not apply.

If you think that IFNT is for you, head on over to INFINITYBLOODSCALP.com, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums.

Any further questions can directed to our Officer core:
GM: Jadenlei/Jadez
Officer: Nikolaz
Officer: Klugheit
Officer: Sugarhots
Officer: Spicyness
Officer: Jtrain

Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards!

Thanks.
Edited by Jadez on 6/20/2011 10:36 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
First bump i guess.

The listed classes are in great demand atm, but skilled players of any class are always welcome.
85 Undead Mage
mage?
85 Human Priest
06/19/2011 06:32 PMPosted by Xqzme
mage?

in dire need >_>
85 Undead Mage
ill by the xfer + faction change for 20k gold
85 Dwarf Paladin
Need more ranged dps (esp. boomkins, mages and shadow priests) and a few non-priest heals.

Skill > gear (although gear is definitely a plus).

Perfect time to join w/ plenty of Firelands boss kills inc.
Edited by Jtrain on 6/22/2011 3:30 AM PDT
85 Draenei Shaman
It's possible you didn't catch it since the last thread got deleted shortly after I posted, so I'll reiterate:

I would very much appreciate it if you'd actually have something semi-useful to say (hell, "still need rogues" is relevant to the thread and while not entertaining would be sufficient, assuming it's accurate) when you bump your post instead of just "bump" or your numbers thing, since I have to spend the time to click on your post to read it anyway. Might as well at least TRY to be entertaining, non?

If "123" "321" actually is some sort of mystery code designed to lull your murderer into a false sense of security but which you have full confidence that the detectives assigned to your homicide will be able to figure out, that's a completely different story. But if it's just because you're too lazy to actually think of something relevant to post, STOP. Please.
Edited by Epadoa on 6/22/2011 4:01 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]