Chopping and You: An Enhance PvP Primer

(Locked)

90 Troll Shaman
Mer
thank you, im os enhancement pvp and have been ele since i started way back, helped a lot.
85 Draenei Shaman
I approve this message
80 Gnome Death Knight
What totems do you usually throw down first?
86 Draenei Shaman
Wow this guide has helped me so much and righted every wrong i have done! Thank you Clous! Oh one more thing:

06/26/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Kaderz
Strength of Earth, Searing, Healing Stream, Windfury always.

Ah i think you would fare batter with Earthbind totem than Strength of Earth. It has save me a bunch so i would like thoughts on this please!
Edited by Udysseus on 6/28/2011 4:43 PM PDT
85 Orc Shaman
06/30/2011 02:19 AMPosted by Autonomy
Yar. Should always bind things Tremor, Grounding, and Earthbind separately. Always.

Oh sup
Thanks for your guide, Im just starting out trying to do this Enh PvP thing xD

Is there anywhere I can go for strategy?
Edited by Okaya on 6/30/2011 7:57 PM PDT
85 Orc Shaman
For arena, would you agree to always using FB/FT running warr/enhance/xx? or would u say it's situational?
85 Orc Shaman
ALSO THIS IS JUST MY OPINION(WHICH I STRONGLY SUPPORT)
One thing that always bugs me about playing enhance is our lacking in stuns. The only stun we have is the 2 second baby stun from our wolves which I feel isn't enough and only supports lava lash so that it can't rng miss and interrupting juked cast or shear on cd. My ideas on how they can change that is by adding 2 more seconds on our puppy stun or a proc on earth shock to stun the target for 2-3 seconds. Please comment with opinions, ideas, ect.
Edited by Mortressor on 7/2/2011 9:17 PM PDT
85 Orc Shaman
06/26/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Kaderz
Strength of Earth, Searing, Healing Stream, Windfury always.

Why not resist totem instead? Also if u run with a warrior u can replace strength with just earthbind totem y'know?
07/02/2011 09:13 PMPosted by Mortressor
For arena, would you agree to always using FB/FT running warr/enhance/xx? or would u say it's situational?

I almost never drop wf/ft. The damage to me is worth it. You should be keeping frost shock up pretty much all the time and your warrior should have piercing / hamstring up constantly.

07/02/2011 09:24 PMPosted by Mortressor
Why not resist totem instead?

Anyone remotely serious about arena is spell pen capped anyway. The vicious spell pen cloak/neck (every caster has one) will negate your resist 100%.

07/02/2011 09:24 PMPosted by Mortressor
Also if u run with a warrior u can replace strength with just earthbind totem y'know?

Absolutely not. Why would you waste one of your valuable SNARE BREAKING COOLDOWNS with your 4 totem drop? Use SOTE and he can use commanding.
90 Draenei Shaman
Does 195 spell penetration for Enhance do anything for us besides just a hit cap for resto druids?

Just curious because I'm on the edge about getting it.. thanks in advance!
Does 195 spell penetration for Enhance do anything for us besides just a hit cap for resto druids?

A good chunk of your damage comes from spells. Then you have hex, windshear, totems (don't think they get your spell pen though) that can all be fairly game breaking.

You just want to make sure you never get resisted. It is essentially just an extension of the hit cap in pvp though.
90 Draenei Shaman
ah okay thank you!

amazing guide by the way.
90 Tauren Shaman
Clous, do you still consider DMC:H to be better than Fluid Death or the on-use Agi trinket?

Just get 2 Stormy Ocean Sapphires, one Vivid Dream Emerald, and the +70 cloak enchant.
Edited by Matuk on 7/7/2011 2:05 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]