Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/nvYz4.png
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
THIS IS NOW A RAP BATTLE THREAD AAAAAAGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
Now that Handle It is back in action, I'm sure they will handle her in a week.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
My epeen is much bigger than yours,
My epeen can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I love how these Alliance fellas make lvl 1 horde alts to try and prevent any further e-peen strokage...but I love it even more when Zebra just strokes harder :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nyan cat.
Edited by Thermadin on 6/20/2011 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Mad. Srs. Bsns.

Really though, not that it deserves to be justified since it's just in response to a terribly misinformed tryhard troll, but you make it sound like we got this as late as we did because we simply spent that much time on the bosses, which is basically wrong. If TWC had these 10 and 25 crews at the start of Cata, then obviously everything would have died much, MUCH sooner. We'll see how things go in Firelands.

Sorry people take Zebra and TWC so seriously. ^_^
Edited by Altaarian on 6/20/2011 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/20/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Mirs
lol

<Not Quite The War Council> is looking for seasoned worgen. We have a tabard and some very special people who simply want to taste you. <3

06/20/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Altaarian
If TWC had these 10

*slap*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/20/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Altaarian
Sorry people take Zebra and TWC so seriously. ^_^

:D
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Rogue
Bragging about killing Sinestra 1 week before she's obsolete.

Oh, Silver Hand, never change.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

I know, we're just so awesome like that!

But I wish you'd at least have the balls to post on a main, i want to see your pretty face :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I know, we're just so awesome like that!

But I wish you'd at least have the balls to post on a main, i want to see your pretty face :P

They can't, it goes against their entire philosophy of being annoying pricks.

I'm curious, are you guys full-on running 10s or going to eventually go back to 25? Because I know Sinestra is a real ##@#% on 10 man. Seems kinda like gimping yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/20/2011 08:56 PMPosted by Kaylesia
I'm curious, are you guys full-on running 10s or going to eventually go back to 25?

We're doing 25's in firelands. We were only doing 2 days a week for 25's this last tier and another day for 10's, but because of how lockouts are working we're dropping our 10 days.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A one zone tier completely negates the need for any 10 man cleanup. Since we focused entirely on 25 man progression during those raid nights and not on farming worthless normal stuff, there was a need, especially because of the undergeared transfers, to keep the tens going. Those groups were able to go and do whatever they wanted; clear for gear or progression if they were so inclined on the other night. Also, though this goes without saying, the only less difficult thing about 10 man raiding is that it is generally less stressful and less people to scream at on any given fight.

With absolutely no reason to split focus from 25s, which are incomparably easier with a decent guild, we're looking forward to the first time in this game since Vanilla where you didn't have to worry about this crap. Yes, I did consider those weekly Kara and ZA runs to be split focus during TBC, no you aren't right for thinking you're smart and trying to question me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Serious grats on the kill guys, but I think I'll wait another tier instead of paying 900k though....
Edited by Killborne on 6/21/2011 1:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]