Rated battlegrounds on trollbane alliance

90 Human Paladin
Xtreme agg is one of the only pvp guild on alliance. We like to run RBGs but do not always have enough on. If you think you could benefit the team, give me a whisper or post on this thread. I would like to start scheduling them every week. Maybe multiple days if enough are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Or you could just go horde :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hit me up. I have PVP gear for feral and restro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
magpie.. Come alliance :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Just started playing the Rogue again and spent the weekend getting most of the S9 PvP gear. Leveled up in Vanilla and earned Knight-Champion (Proves nothing, I know) but am interested in getting back into PvP and would like to do RBG's.

Just switched from Mutilate PvE back to Sub PvP. I'd have to rate myself as a rusty but trainable. I also have a crap geared level 85 Resto Druid I'd be willing to gear up if you need healers.

If interested whisper me on either Farquaad or Ravenscroft. I play between 6 PM and 10 PM server nightly and pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
WTB invite for RBGS :) ... Would be sweet to get some going tonight if possible.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
would like an invite if possible, have been doing bgs/ pvp since season 2 on my various alts
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I'm interested. I've got the S9 vicious gear for my arms spec and I can swap to prot if an FC is needed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
This thread needs moar rogues!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hello, I am a rogue.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
bad ^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Send Anaxus an email with your spec and resil, ill try and find a spot for yall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You all suck lol
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
08/10/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Biohazards
You all suck lol

OK, great!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Hello jam
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I heard bio couldn't hit 2200 playing the easiest comp in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
how far did you have to dig to find this o.0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]