85 Orc Warrior
Hard for me to get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Arena? whats that?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/26/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Contrololold
He's just bitter cuz he didn't get much sleep last night after getting wrecked on various omgpop games

Just cause you cheat. Damn cheater.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi Badran!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Pig
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
is it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
So I had this idea that all the 2200+ horde players should faction change to Alliance since we will have to do RBGs for conq caps this season.

ALSO, WE WILL HAVE TRIAL RUNS GOING ON SOMETIME THIS WEEK, WHERE IF YOU THINK YOUR GOOD AND UR TEAM MATES ARE HOLDING YOU BACK YOU CAN PLAY WITH 2 2500+ PLAYERS.

To avoid playing with people just looking to waste time, there will be a fee that will be refunded to you upon a victory at lets say 1900+ MMR?

DONNO JUST AN IDEA.. I JUST WOKE UP ALRIGHT!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
But it's a good idea right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its a terrible Idea. It means people who think they're good will actually have to prove if they're good. You will ruin the delusion of skill. Trolls everywhere will wander aimlessly posting on forums and trade chat. It'll be a mess with no clear positive or negative outcome.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
But, that means I have to stop raiding for the PvP D:
Scripted fights are hard too, you know!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well, it seemed like a good idea this morning.. now I just don't know anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Me, Tagisho, and Hyang hit this season. I am not sure about the other two but I am interested in rbgs I am just lacking the funds. WHERE DA SUGAR MOMMAS AT?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/19/2011 11:37 PMPosted by Schurkay
Me, Tagisho, and Hyang hit this season. I am not sure about the other two but I am interested in rbgs I am just lacking the funds. WHERE DA SUGAR MOMMAS AT?

TRANSFER MANG!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
This server hasn't been remotely the same since Unum transfer. He single-handedly kept this server relevant for almost 2 expansions.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
most servers that people think we should xfer to...are not that much better.
the same problems are on most.
on the high end pvp servers where the sponsored ppl xfer to for a season,,you have many probs trying to find legit partners who honestly acquired their ratings....most were bought.

on more casual servers like ours you have a small pvp community where most know each other...imo its better the way we have it.

you dont need an xfer to rip it....u just need a 3s. you plus 2.

all i gotta say is...i miss healing with Holykitt. And i miss yelling at Bruceder (aka Brucedurrrrr) and yelling at Shamanlove to /focus interrupt and i miss listening to knappy's terrible mic (no idea wtf he ever said during a match)

but srsly...pvp threads should not be started by someone who has not achieved much in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Rp or bust.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
um i <3 broo broo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]