Hi, day one here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I have no idea who this guy is.

Nope, none at all.

haha
+1 rep to Scylliss
Reply Quote
I've been on here a while. In BC I was in Triumph. Switched to spriest, but have been taking a break.
Reply Quote
Clamdip, Ravenbeard.....

Those names bring back memories! <Vertically Challenged> will always bring smiles!

Who was our GM back then? Surdra wasn't it?

Yep, Surdra the dwarf priest. I remember when we started allowing non-dwarf/gnomes into the guild. lol Had some really nice folks in that guild. Amberlee, Candria, Dienastyx, Naturen, Tacowalker, Frostitute, Ninkasi, Johanvolkert. Im sure theres others Im missing. My first real guild. The Karazhan days. So fun.

-Raven

I heard my name?
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Whatsup Surd. Hows the new server working out?

Heres some other names from my past, Medullaris, our old feral tank.(actually he mightve been from Soylent, I forget for sure now that I think about it)
also where the hell is Pamord at

and anyone remember Necronomicon?
Edited by Ravenbeer on 2/18/2013 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
btw - wheres the Argentinean mafia at?
Raptorx, Dassley, Rirumu, etc ,etc
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

also where the hell is Pamord at

I was trying to remember his druids name the other day...Don't recall why, but I couldn't remember his druids name. Boomkin if I recall correctly, or is it was it a Crown Royale halucination.

He posted on his DK Touche not that long ago. That was his DK's name right...or brain no workey again?
Reply Quote

Yep, Surdra the dwarf priest. I remember when we started allowing non-dwarf/gnomes into the guild. lol Had some really nice folks in that guild. Amberlee, Candria, Dienastyx, Naturen, Tacowalker, Frostitute, Ninkasi, Johanvolkert. Im sure theres others Im missing. My first real guild. The Karazhan days. So fun.

-Raven

I heard my name?

SURDRA! OMG! I thought you left WoW and gaming for good! Didn't know you just xferred to Trollbane. I took over <VC> for you when you left, and when it finally died, I created the guild I'm in now. Just a bunch of old folks, doing nothing together but hanging out.

Really good to know you're still playing, Surdra! :D
Reply Quote

I heard my name?

SURDRA! OMG! I thought you left WoW and gaming for good! Didn't know you just xferred to Trollbane. I took over <VC> for you when you left, and when it finally died, I created the guild I'm in now. Just a bunch of old folks, doing nothing together but hanging out.

Really good to know you're still playing, Surdra! :D

Heya Raven and Clam! Good to see ya, and good to know you guys are still kicking around WoW. :) Yeah I have bounced around a few servers, even made this guy a Tauren and have got a few other characters to max.

Was just thinking about this server the other day and saw this thread sitting on top. I still got pictures of VC floating around in my hard drive somewhere - Christmas in Ironforge and stuff I think. Man what was - 6 years ago?
Reply Quote
Would love to see those pics, Surdra! And yeah...six years under the bridge. Time flies, eh?

I have Wootz and Zador in my guild these days, along with their various alts. They play infrequently. I seem to be the only one in my guild that actually plays a lot. Oh well.

I think Durgan quit playing altogether. We were RL friends, and had a falling out of sorts.

You should start a toon on Fenris just for kicks, Surd. You can park your toon in my guild as long as you like. I'd love to have some input from you about priest healing!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Been playing on Fenris since the BC release. It was a really fun time in WOW.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Well, I know somehow i'm still around. Didn't you used to attend my immortal runs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
love you guys
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I started on this server along time ago right before BC came out. Had wait qs that lasted 20 min. I just started playing again. WTF are all my old guildies?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I started on Fenris in Nov 2006. Was in Vertically Challenged for a while when this toon was called 'Shadoweaver'. These days I don't see anyone I remember.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still here....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I left Fenris Mid-Cata. But really considering coming back.
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Priest
Not on server any longer, but just poppin in to say HEYYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]