Post Your Favorite Whipe

85 Tauren Warrior
We all make mistakes from time to time...

But some are funnier then others. This thread is for sharing your funniest mistakes in a raid that caused you and your whole group to /facepalm as you get turned into pixellated mush..
-Doesn't HAVE to be you, funny mistakes others have made are allowed as well.
-Sticky if you enjoy!
I guess i'll start us off!

My biggest /facepalm moment was on Nefarion. I was tanking Onyxia and everything was going perfectly smooth. Well, we pushed two crackles and Onyxia was at about 10% health left. Going in to the third crackle my health was pretty low, probably like 40% because my healer got tail swiped. Keep in mind my UI is set up so my attention is ONLY focussed on the bottom of my screen. Well when crackly number 3 hit, i saw my health bar was empty and when i tried to use an attack it didn't work. Not even looking at the screen any longer, i stood up out of my chair and went to get water thinking i died... Well, i came back to hear my mic speakers going INSANE with my guildees yelling "OPTT WHAT ARE U DOING?!"... Turns out i was still alive, sitting in the lava of phase 2.. My healer healed me through the crackle.... I had 21 stacks of the lava debuff, and no matter how bad i wanted to get to that platform i couldn't.. and Died.. The raid then had no tank and whiped.
-Long story short, I walked away from my computer thinking i was dead when i was clearly alive. FML?

The Ice is now broken! Post away!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
"hey, i still have combo points on brutallus"
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/20/2011 03:27 PMPosted by Litura
"hey, i still have combo points on brutallus"

someone ressing sabastian's(i think it was sab, maybe az!) pet after a gurtogg wipe, PET PROCEEDS TO BOLT AT GURTOGG AND WIPE US YET AGAIN @_@
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
also, this http://stalkandkill.org/memories/images/awesometankimoaz8.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Lol!
My favorie when i was forced to play away from home and was on heroic festergut with Rising Storm.. I was fairly new to the guild and was doing VERY well for just being introduced to the new fight. Well, everything was going great until I got the spore with Fester at 14 percent.. I go to give everyone my stack of innoculated and guess what? BLAM! D/Ced.... Im slamming my computer trying to figure out why i disconnected.. After 15 minutes, i gave up, and went to unplug my computer...

Guess what...

I kicked the phone jack out of that wall with my foot.. Whiping the whole raid because of it... Everyone was PISSED. =P
Reply Quote
4 Tauren Warrior
I once was off tanking Lord Jaraxxus back when it was Relevant and very hard in early ToC... Well it was storming outside but i was confident i wouldn't DC because I work for the phone company and made 100% sure i had a back up source of connection that was wireless.. Well, as my luck would have it, right as the Lady is about to come out of that Nether Portal on that fight, i hear a CRACK!!!! and my power was gone........
Went outside in the rain to find a tree had taken down my power lines... Guess who doesnt have a generator!!!! Yours truely!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Final Cut's second week of progression on the Lich King and all is well. Then 20% comes, then 15%, then 10%. We are about to go into last phase where he wipes us then we get revived and I am caught up in the moment.
"The Lich King Casts Defile on Fartz"
Raid is wiped and we don't down it. Woops! :-O
Reply Quote
"SCHIZZLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Spoodz
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I got another one..
I recently transferred to a new server, Arthas, and the goings are pretty good. Over there you can pug ANYTHING at any time of the day.. So i ended up in a firelands trash run at 3 am...

During that run we had some !@#$ty tanks that were pulling very slowly.. Well we cleared like everything in the center of the instance and had Shannox patrolling.. Well, the tanks were taking forever to pull, so i decided i would motivate them and pull for them and run away... So i ran up to the closest mob i could find and Heroic Threw it.. The mob hadnt taken two steps towards us when Shannox emoted and there were 2 dogs and a lizard pounding my face and later mangled our whole grp...

Apparently they were waiting for Shannox to PAT before pulling.. Impatience ftw!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/21/2011 08:33 AMPosted by Madgasket
"SCHIZZLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Spoodz

1000x this. I don't think I'll ever see something like this happen again.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Not raiding, but relevant: http://i.imgur.com/ahYuO.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Har har har, my favorite was when I was !@#$%^-*!ing off eating chicken wings, and I @#$%^-ed on my mouse and keyboard, and then my character ran into Flusterdnut in ICC and and everyone got locked in and it wiped. HAR HAR
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
LOL Thats amazing Psycho
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
and thanks for sharing gnome
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
is this realm alive?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Whipe, whelps, while, white.

Wipe, swipe, gripe, pipe.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This fits the relevant bit after looking at phychos link.

Back in the day, we were setting up to clear trash to the Harbringer in Molten Core. I won't get into the details but there was the whole "afk dps" thing back then for various reasons. One couple in our guild decided that trash time equaled hanky panky time. With their mics open.

Mass screaming and wiping ensued ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]