(A) Dark Tide new guild recruiting

100 Human Warrior
Dark Tide is a new open for recruitment. We are establishing 2 10 man raid teams.
Our raid times are Tue and Thurs 8pm to 10:30pm server time and Fri/Sat 8Pm to 10:30pm server time. Raids are coordinated over Mumble, not vent.

Our raiding needs are as follows:
tues/thurs -
Tanks, heals and rdps (hunter preferred)

fri/sat -
1 rdps (strongly prefer a hunter, cannot take any more mages)

If interested, please visit http://darktide-guild.wowstead.com/

We have a core group of members who have been guilded together and raiding together since Naxx. In addition to our raids we are looking to promote a strong, fun, adult social atmosphere. Not all who join need be raiders.

Looking to expand our numbers to improve raiding on current content as well as going back to old content for achievements. Many members are achievement hounds with 9k+ and some even with 10k+ achieve points.

Recruiting any fun adult for membership.
Edited by Khahan on 6/20/2011 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I can spam exorcisms can i join yet
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wait i just read this u think being a housewife and getting achievement is merit for joining a guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]