[A]<Total Protonic Reversal> 25m LFM

90 Human Paladin
Total Protonic Reversal(TPR) was formerly a 10m raiding guild of which was 6/13 but has now expanded into a 25m raiding guild due to a merger with another guild. On our 1st week of raiding together we managed 4/13 and 5/13 on our 2nd week and are looking to keep the steady progression going with the addition of a few more skilled players to join the team. Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 730-11 server time and below are the classes we are currently interested in.

Rogue
Mage
Holy Paladin

As stated those are the classes we are interested in ATM but as always exceptional players/classes will also be considered. If interested contact myself, Nutters(GM), Avagon, Shivelyn or Miochan in game or via ingame mail.
Edited by Droppaladin on 6/22/2011 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump still looking for excpetional players.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey there, Drop! :)

My husband and I, along with a good friend, just transferred to this realm in pursuit of progression that our home realm lacked and the guild we left behind broke apart unfortunately. If you have room for a Ret Paladin, a Prot/dps warrior and a MM hunter, we would be honored to join you. We know our classes inside and out, have extensive raid awareness, we're hot on interrupts, crowd controls, etc..

I hope to hear from you in-game soon and thanks a bunch! :)

P.S. I have an Enhancement Shaman too and might consider transferring her here as well if things work out.
Edited by Genesis on 6/19/2011 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just a quick update we are no longer recruiting do to a downsize back to 10m. RIP as 25m on Kilrogg is getting a dime a dozen now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
can i suggest updating your topic title then?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
the GM in this group is way out of line and has not respect for people hes a quiter and is nto someone to fallow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]