Legendary staff [H]

85 Troll Shaman
Considering there are 7 bosses if the shards have a 100% drop rate (and I assume the can't drop more than one at a time) it will take you 4 weeks (well 3 weeks and 4 bosses) to get it.

So at best you're still going to have to wait a month to get it after someone starts running you through for shards.
Edited by Liax on 6/25/2011 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
hmm ok thanks for the info much appreciated :)

if thats the case why would i have to wait 6months to get it? :o
Edited by Activedaddy on 6/26/2011 1:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Because no one is going to sell the legendary until everyone who wants one in their guild has one?

Every raid comp probably has 2-3 casters each, and that's easily doable in the time FL is going to be out, but it'll still take them a long of time. Plus there are off spec healers who will want the legendary.

Durka durka.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
but in tomax's case all of the casters AND healers are going to need their legendaries before they can even attempt h rag

And i'm sure tomax will want his grubby paws on one too; or maybe that shiny fire cat staff will keep him at bay

Because the legendary has amazing stats for the healers...
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
im hopin i can get it sooner from him than 6months even if i have to offer more gold.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Mage
but in tomax's case all of the casters AND healers are going to need their legendaries before they can even attempt h rag

And i'm sure tomax will want his grubby paws on one too; or maybe that shiny fire cat staff will keep him at bay

Because the legendary has amazing stats for the healers...

Funny how you always post to Tomax's defense, yet you accuse other people of being under Tomax's thumb. Rofl what a tool.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
this is still going on lol?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
What, tomax getting forum trolled? Looks that way.

Wait, let me go make a level 1 alt to join the trolling, brb..
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
oh hi
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
ill take you up on that deal tomax just post here if its gonna happen sooner :) k?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Actually, shards do drop more than 1 per boss.

Having everyone in the raid that is viable for a legendary staff (druids priests shamans warlocks mages) will increase the drop rate and how many you get per boss.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Actually, shards do drop more than 1 per boss.

Having everyone in the raid that is viable for a legendary staff (druids priests shamans warlocks mages) will increase the drop rate and how many you get per boss.

That's good cause there's 4 of us in my 10 man raid....
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It is true, and yes I have seen 2 drop off of one boss.

It's obviously not always going to drop 2 but there is a chance it will drop 2.
Edited by Toxx on 7/4/2011 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
It is true, and yes I have seen 2 drop off of one boss.

It's obviously not always going to drop 2 but there is a chance it will drop 2.

Pretty sure there's a chance for any of the loot to double up.......................................
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]