[H] 6/7 HM10 LF Priest/Shaman Heals Core Spot

85 Goblin Hunter
Name: Forgotten Prophecies
Server: Malorne (PvP, CST time zone)

Raid Days: Tuesday-Thursday
Raid Times: 8:30 - 12:00 Server

Our Story:
We were formed in Cataclysm by several friends who wanted to create a top 10m progression guild. After finally getting a solid raid together we have been steadily rising in the ranks of our server ever since.

Currently we are 6/7 Heroic Firelands with Glory of the Firelands Raider. Soon to be working on H Rag.

Logistics:
We are seeking a healer (priest or shaman) for Heroic Firelands. An immediate spot is available. Obviously all other exceptional applicants will be considered.

We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, biggest upgrade, etc. If you show up to raid on time and do your part well, loot will flow your way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:
What we are looking for is SKILLED, dedicated, and experienced raiders. We aren't looking to hold anyone's hands through dungeons and don't expect ours to be held in return. I don't expect perfection, but if you can't learn from your mistakes then we aren't the place for you.

We expect our raiders to understand their class and come prepared to raids with knowledge of the encounters, flasks, potions, etc.

If you believe you are capable of helping us accomplish that goal, we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact any of us in game, or our officers through RealID.

Azglok - GM (darkjediderek@aol.com)

You may also post in this thread if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.
Edited by Azglok on 11/2/2011 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
OH WOW PICK ME PLZ
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
These guys are awesome. Join them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
06/23/2011 09:10 AMPosted by Proudhorn
These guys are awesome. Join them.

No your awesome Proudhorn <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh snap! Magmaw down.

Time to stalk your WoL parse!

Wait, wut? You let yourself get beat by a frost DK?! http://worldoflogs.com/reports/9ac0tmmwtm9u8mcb/sum/damageDone/?s=7803&e=8426
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Oh snap! Magmaw down.

Time to stalk your WoL parse!

Wait, wut? You let yourself get beat by a frost DK?! http://worldoflogs.com/reports/9ac0tmmwtm9u8mcb/sum/damageDone/?s=7803&e=8426

I beat him in every single attempt besides the actual kill, in which I died right after lusting in p2 due to aoe healing being hard.

NEED A TANK FOR FIRELANDS, CORE SPOT AVAILABLE
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/27/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Azglok
I beat him in every single attempt besides the actual kill, in which I died right after lusting in p2 due to aoe healing being hard.

I'm only seeing two melee in your comp, so I'm a little confused where your healers were having issues! I usually leave one healer in melee as the tank healer and make the other two run around like chickens with their heads cut off to keep up the raid in general.

All the range have rough spread positions to deal with their respective assignments. When phase 2 hits, the melee and tank healer just need to spread a little and the shadow bolts aren't much of an issue.

But yeah. Magmaw is a jerk. I love doing that fight, but there is always some unexpected wipes.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warrior
Are you guys still looking for a tank?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Lost a tank to RL, need a new one for a core spot. Would prefer a paladin but other classes would be considered.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Change your raid days. I'll tank on my Pally.. or other druid. :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Still in need of a tank, and also looking around for a shaman or priest healer
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bamp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]