How to be a level 14 twink

17 Human Hunter
This

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2m5jpmx.jpg

Mind my other friends name ^-^ hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Theres no way I'm going to click that link. I saw a level 10 twink with better gear than you.
Edited by Loroen on 6/14/2011 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
17 Human Hunter
Don't hate because I don't have full boa's, just click the link and watch the statistics, I think you'll be surprised :)
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Warrior
surprised that you're a hunter? no
Reply Quote
17 Human Hunter
Rofl clicking, good one. How exactly do I click? Let's see your ui set-up. The only thing I probably click is my hearthstone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
itt: awful hunter in awful bracket, nothing to see here
Reply Quote
17 Human Hunter
Aww, it's an awful mage with an awful rating, typical frost mages thinking there op :).\

This was just to show how retartedly op it can be to 1 shot people with 253 health. I'm not implying that I'm the best hunter in the bracket or anything, clearly as level 14 I'm not.
Edited by Bandcampqt on 6/14/2011 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Goblin Shaman
Aww, it's an awful mage with an awful rating, typical frost mages thinking there op :).\

This was just to show how retartedly op it can be to 1 shot people with 253 health. I'm not implying that I'm the best hunter in the bracket or anything, clearly as level 14 I'm not.

You aren't very bright are you kid?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

2.2k 3s, 2.2k rbgs, all without caring

you are nothing but bad, this thread is embarrassing. i pity you
Reply Quote
17 Human Hunter
rmp is hard, rbgs isn't hard to get carried through, if you didn't care than why did you tell me that :)?

Yess i'm so bad, did i say i'm level 14 yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm confused, how does this teach you to be level 14 twink O_o.
Reply Quote
14 Human Rogue
I've seen a better score board with a warrior sans pocket heals.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
These never go well OP however, if you were a elemental shaman this would of been stickied.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lets see you do it again without the pocket healer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
rmp is hard, rbgs isn't hard to get carried through, if you didn't care than why did you tell me that :)?

Yess i'm so bad, did i say i'm level 14 yet?

i didnt care about ratings, its fun making you look stupid though

how embarrassing, not a single positive reply.
Reply Quote
15 Human Hunter
I can do better. Went 115-1 in a bg earlier today, almost 50k damage done.
Reply Quote
12 Undead Hunter
op id roll u
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
You either have Patrick Ewing sized hands or you click.

Either way you are terrible.

Never understood the disadvantage of clicking. Maybe I find it easier because I play rhythm games but still...

Keyboard turning? Mouse turning is very easy even when clicking (hitting a button and mouse turning in one global isn't overly difficult, besides q + e are your best friends)

Slower keybind hitting? Once you get good at it you can move between buttons in a global (or even less)

Did I miss anything?

(What happens if one says only the bad players can't play effectively while clicking?) - not my opinion though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]