[H] Rated BGs - 2200+

85 Orc Warrior
Hello, I am currently looking for a few exceptional players to finish my Rated BG roster. At the moment we are in dire need of 2 non-priest healers as well as a warlock, warrior and hunter. I am aiming to have a fully geared and setup team by the start of next arena season.

The roster is as follows which will include players and any open spots:

Death Knights:
    • Dc (Unholy)
    • One Open Slot (Blood)

Warriors:
    • Kouto (Prot)
    • One Open Slot (Arms)

Rogues:
    • One Open Slot (Sub)
    • Koutolol (When not crappy geared).

Druids:
    • Catwire
    • Deemz
    • One Open Slot (Resto or Moonkin)

Priests:
    • Sad
    • One Open Slot (Shadow if we have no Aff Locks)

Warlocks:
    • One Open Slot

Hunters:
    • One Open Slot

Mages:
    • Clop

• Mithrandír

• Sgtmager

Paladins:
    • Mootarr (Prot)
    • Heäladin (Holy)
    • One Spot Open

Shamans:
    • Two Open Slots (Resto/Ele)

There are quiet a few open slots because I plan to over-recruit and not sit only at 10 people. Some people may have to sit out a few match(es) but this'll ensure we are not sitting around waiting for someone to log on. Times will be discussed when we have a full roster and will most likely be in the late PM.

If you are interested please have 2.2k+ in any bracket or sufficient RBG experience. If you wish to play on an alt that is well geared and have a main that fits in the criteria we may accept the alt in a case by case basis. Please message Kouto, Catwire, Sad, Clop, or Dc for more information or if you wish to apply.

Edit: I will take people under 2.2k as long as they have ATLEAST 2k experience in 3v3. If you have a geared main and wish to play on an alt, the alt must be sufficiently geared and you must have at least played 100+ arena games on that character. I do not want you learning how to play your alt in our RBG even if you plan to main it later. Thanks.
Edited by Kouto on 6/21/2011 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
/wave
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
06/14/2011 05:16 PMPosted by Swiped
/wave

Oh herro
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Sup qt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I need a warlock friend please
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Updated, bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]