Knights of the Forsaken Recruiting!

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Knights has started officially recruiting raid members. Please visit our website at:

http://knightsoftheforsaken.mmoguildsites.com/forum_threads/841961

Also, Knights is recruiting Class Masters who are willing to teach other players how to get the most out of their classes/specs/roles. Please make your inquiries at:

http://knightsoftheforsaken.mmoguildsites.com/forum_threads/841971

Finally, since we are a social guild we are always looking to add new players to our ranks. Our guild chat is family friendly, and we allow anyone of any level to join. We are a level 25 guild. To get an invite just whisper one of our officers or request and invite in the looking for guild feature in game.

EDIT:

Current Raid times:
Wednesday-Friday beginning at 6ST

Raid team right now

Tankiny--MT
Modo--OT (also can do melee dps)
Jamesfannin--RDPS
Flashbrut--RDPS
Andrealock--RDPS
Moonshadow--Raid Healz (or melee dps)
Saul--Raid Healz or MDPS
Hellair--Main Tank healing (only on Fridays/Saturdays)

Others who haven't applied but promised to try and make it

Emmie--MT Heals
Stabster--MDPS or Raid Heals on Napolian

Open positions

Healer Tank
MDPS

Also still recruiting every position for standby people
Edited by Andrealock on 6/27/2011 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
update: I will be providing feasts for the raid team. Any members that join the guild can get their repairs covered as the rank up. We can also make cauldrons if mats are brought so help lower the costs of getting flasks every week.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
You blacklisted me for saying the "S" word.
No.

http://knightsoftheforsaken.mmoguildsites.com/pages/Blacklist

You will note that you are in fact not on the blacklist. You just had your guild chat muted for a bit and you left.

Sadly after seeing you in trade as horde and then as alliance you might be blacklisted from a lot of places, so I don't expect you to understand. :(

However, I will rephrase our policy on guild chat so that it's easier to understand in case you still have questions about it:

Our guild chat is family friendly,...

For anyone else wondering, what you do in trade chat, private channels, etc. is up to you and not covered under our guild laws. We only ask that guild chat be kept clean because we do have families with minors that trust us to keep it a clean environment for their kids.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
LOL there guild wasnt that great any ways :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
FYI, since attendance has been poor to start with I am keeping every position open for recruiting for the raid team. Tankiny is also looking for people for a RBG team now too and you can apply for that on the guild website.

Thanks,
Andrea

P.S. enjoyed the Xanith vrs Whiteball vrs Chewlockga (spl?) rhyming in trade last night.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
I strongly dislike Andrealock. She is unnecessarily rude to people. Thank god she is out of KotF. :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]