Payment one (pay by phone bill) verification?

88 Human Warrior
So, I am kind of confused on what to do now. I am calling the number to confirm my home phone and it keeps saying it is unable to be verified and I have to use my homephone that I used when I registered.

Now I did change it from my previous one that was in my account settings earlier today..But how long does it take for it to update? I would do something else but I don't have plastic, and I live so far out of town that I would love to not have to drive to pay 15 bucks and come back. =\
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
How come no 1 answered this?This would be use full if some 1 did.I my self just used the phone payment been waiting for 30 min stell in pending.
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
10/14/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Livefree
How come no 1 answered this?This would be use full if some 1 did.I my self just used the phone payment been waiting for 30 min stell in pending.

Please do not necro old threads. If you have a question or issue then you need to start your own thread. You should be able to find the answers to most of your questions in the payment one FAQ.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21531
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
BUMP ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If things don't update automatically your expectation should always default to next business day. If you want an answer asap, call Blizz support they dont have the wait times that the online tickets do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zylla, the OP is from June. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
LOL.

Must have been looking at old forum posts when looking for my answer on Benediction.

My bad xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]