New Arena Season

With the new arena season fast approaching I would like to start looking for some new people to do 2s, 3s, or even 5s with. I'm a full vicious resto druid with lots of PvP experience both in and out of the arena. I'd like to try and get together with some real heavy hitters such as a warrior or dk or something. I'd be open to trying different combos but wars are really OP now. It would also be great if we could get some sort of elite RBG team started on this server. I had 1000 RBG rating on another server before I came back and would like to try again. Drop me a line in game or in the forums and I'll get back to you.
Reply Quote
Don`t think who is OP this season, but who will be OP next season. It`s a shame I`m horrible at arena, but if there`s a horde side RBG team going up, I`d love to join!

PS: Eye of the storm is being added to RBGs next patch! Ele shaman stacking ftw
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I am open for RBG and 5's.

I would prefer to go as enhance as that is my main, but I do have experience as resto in RBGs and in 5's running double healer with holy pally.
Reply Quote
Enhancement shammy seems to be the way to go for pvp lately, imo. Puppies, BL, wait for CDs to come up. I would definitely be up for some 5 with a couple of good shamans.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Unfortunately we are not permitted to use BL in arena. We do still get to use it for BG's.
Spirit wolves do only a little bit more damage than a lava lash during their entire up time. They are basically used for their heal, stun, and spirit walk.
Enhance has no real dps cool down or ability to put added pressure on targets. Tremor and grounding are nice to have despite their nerfed state.

Our strong points are interrupting healers and helping to keep a target in range for our melee teammates. Our weak points are low damage no viable dps CD, little to no burst, no abilities to help finish off a target, and no ability to dissuade being a zerg target. Our kryptonite is any absorb/damage mitigation ability. If an absorb is on target Maelstrom weapon and our weapon imbues will not proc. This basically shuts down our ability to viably heal, CC, or do even a small bit of burst.

Basically I ask who you want me to interrupt, and when you are going for a burn on a target I roll my wind shear, hex, and feral spirit bash onto my healing target while the dps focus fires theirs.

Just being honest about what you will have with an enhance teammate. That said we are kind of hard to find to begin with. I am one of the top 50 enhance in the entire battlegroup for 3's and from what I have seen all season, the only rated enhancement shaman on the server. At the very least, brining an enhance is an automatic defense against running a face roll comp : )
Edited by Halkalla on 6/21/2011 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Halkalla, good for you. Any 3v3s you know willing to bring an ele shaman for the lolz?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Most of the crazies willing to do that left the server. Although there are some keeping an eye on ele for next season. If they ever give us a survival talent that works, things would be looking a lot better for you guys.
Reply Quote
Purge?
Reply Quote
Also, check out my sweet PVE helm KACAW! KACAW!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]