Awesome Paladin Names!!!!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I'm getting tired of this name of Angeladin. I want to rename, but I need some ideas :(

I was thinking Luminesent, or Lumi for a nickname, and I really like it but I would want some other choices. I figured the forums could help a bit :]

I'm looking for something good for a Holy Pally. Something that gives you the idea of yellow, holy, sparkley. Or anything creative!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Paksenarrion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Deed_of_Paksenarrion

Of course there are about 200 others of the same name so no originality there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's good, but I need something that the 3-5 letters in the beginning can be used for a nickname.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SanctaLux - Holy Light in Latin
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
My tauran is named Protroast
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Mage
Why not just pick a word you like and attach adin at the end like you did before?

Or, take paly and attach a word on the end.

Better yet, make a mage :p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How about mine? :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why not just pick a word you like and attach adin at the end like you did before?

Or, take paly and attach a word on the end.

Better yet, make a mage :p

Yeah that's what I'm trying to get away from. I want it to be creative. And "adin" and "pally" just is... over used.

And I have a mage with the awesome name of Sanity. :P

I just like this pally cuz it's so easy lol.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Some variation of the name Bubblehearth.

Just kidding, since that no longer exists. The name should totally be something along the lines of Hammertime.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Just kidding, since that no longer exists. The name should totally be something along the lines of Hammertime.

Nope don't really want anything that accually has to do with some pally spell. It's over used and boring. :P
Reply Quote
24 Undead Warlock
Frank
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I am the Paladin who the Titans fear and who makes the dragons tremble with my fierce beard, I am Vandrill.

I will allow you the honor of using my name when you make a true Paladin with the Dwarfs, We can always use more women.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Nope don't really want anything that accually has to do with some pally spell. It's over used and boring. :P

I'm not trying to troll you or anything but adding "adin" to the end of your name isn't exactly original ether.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've used Photas on my druid, but it seems like it would be a better paladin name, as its "Of Light" in Greek
Reply Quote
Yagami

Reply Quote
buttnugget

you're welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/17/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Hammerfall
I'm not trying to troll you or anything but adding "adin" to the end of your name isn't exactly original ether

Lol i made this char a while ago. Ik it's not original which is why I want to change it. I hate it now, I don't know why I ever used it in the 1st place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Heilig. It means holy in German.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]