Is Nathrezim a good server?

I was thinking of rolling an alliance character on this realm.
Reply Quote
06/18/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Bakasamurai
T shirt time is the only good thing about Nath alliance

Then I fear for the server
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Go away
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Feed me more babbys.

Also roll Alliance on Nathrezim! What could go wrong :D
Edited by Issh on 6/19/2011 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Nath is a fairly low population server.

For PvP, we're pretty competitive. Top 20 US or something like that according to arena junkies last time I checked.

For PvE, well, lolololol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/19/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Hendoe
Also, Nath is full of trolls, baddies, and haters.

Just like any other server...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Nath is a fairly low population server.

For PvP, we're pretty competitive. Top 20 US or something like that according to arena junkies last time I checked.

For PvE, well, lolololol.

AJ doesn't even track server ranks. I really doubt we are top 20 or even close but we aren't terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
06/19/2011 02:33 PMPosted by Fedas

Just like any other server...

Having been on 3 different ones since leaving Nath... I'd say slightly more so here than elsewhere. Reminds me of Dalaran: really big sh*t talk and strut from really mediocre players.

Not everyone here, of course =).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Having been on 3 different ones since leaving Nath... I'd say slightly more so here than elsewhere. Reminds me of Dalaran: really big sh*t talk and strut from really mediocre players.

Not everyone here, of course =).

Urbad Ducu.

In all seriousness, I agree. Nath overall has more abundant mediocre players. Still some good peeps on server though. Like Sared, for example: He's the best feral druid in the US and he plays on Nath.
Reply Quote

Speaking of which.

Not sure exactly how, but WLPh leaving Nath seems to have actually killed the whole server.

Along with that guild who got server first Malygos and SnD. I'm sure there were more than that, but yeah, the entire Alliance raiding population that wasn't incredibly retarded left due to the Scilla transfers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Along with that guild who got server first Malygos and SnD. I'm sure there were more than that, but yeah, the entire Alliance raiding population that wasn't incredibly retarded left due to the Scilla transfers.

This, alliance lost 3 Great raiding guilds, 1 average raiding guild, and around 50 or so bad/unknown players.

Also, when they allowed straight faction xfers, I know alliance lost a few more of their top players (Hell, I was horde for a little while too)

Before this point, the alliance to horde ratio was pretty close, but since then the horde out number about 2:1, rough estimate of course.
Edited by Ashloladin on 6/20/2011 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

This, alliance lost 3 Great raiding guilds, 1 average raiding guild, and around 50 or so bad/unknown players.

Also, when they allowed straight faction xfers, I know alliance lost a few more of their top players (Hell, I was horde for a little while too)

Before this point, the alliance to horde ratio was pretty close, but since then the horde out number about 2:1, rough estimate of course.

Too true, probably. My Nath-alli knowledge is limited to my 67 mage and random RealID friends (HAI VERDGE). If horde side is awful Alli side must be depressingly barren.

P.S. Sared is no Olducu, however I have faith young Padawan that one day you will break 20k DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I agree when WLPh left the server was never the same... a few other well knowns also fell apart. WLPh had a bunch of asshats but they got s**t done. hence why my server first is still untouched. I was a WLPh before the xfer and did not xfer.... stupid ex who wasn't ex at the time did not want me to xfer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
But ya Nath is full of mediocre peeps and few elite leading he way. Still trying to figure out if keeping my account active is worth the 15 bucks per month...... I left in WotLK cause it was terribad and easy... also RL stuff just made the decision easier. Cata is not that great TBH when compared to Vanilla and BC. Free server xfer + faction change really tipped Nath the other way into Horde rule. I <3 many of the palyers both Alliance and Horde but my old slogan if it's red it's dead unless he/she/they wanna sex party... then it's no pants dance!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is a great server if you're looking to sputter and die.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Enable free server transfers to Nath, trap them here and force revive the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]