Possible Gladiator Xfers

85 Night Elf Rogue
Whats good Kalecgos. I'm here just to seek a little bit of info on the server. A little info about us:
There will be 4 of us transfering. Multi Glad (including S9 since we have the rating guaranteed) Rogue, Mage, Lock and Shaman. We're transferring to play on Shadowburn, but we're all west coast so Sargeras isnt really an option due to ping. So we selected Kalecgos as one of our options. We're focusing mainly on Arena, but would like to put almost as much focus into RBGs so we're looking to either fill a good RBG team's roster or put one together will skilled pvpers already here on the server. We will be alliance, possibly horde if the horde side is far better.

I've got a couple questions, so first off:

How's the server's economy? Does demand outweigh supply or is it vice versa?

Which faction has the better pvp community, horde or alliance?

Which faction is greater in population? Horde or Alliance.

And raiding peaks some of our interest, but we're not looking for hardcore raiding since we are mostly focused on doing RBGs & Arena. So we'd seek a small, casual guild that looks to progress and down content at a decent pace. Are there any of those on this server?

We'd like to setup an RBG team with current good pvpers on the server. So who are the well known, good pvpers on the server? And are there any current RBG teams that are looking for 4 multi glads to fill their ranks?

Thanks in advanced guys. And for clarification reason; this character im posting on is not a character that will be transfering nor do i even play a rogue anymore. My main account is perma forum banned so im using this one. ;p
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Isn't the guild you're in that guild that several Cuties Only players xferred to? They probably have a lot of answers to your questions.
To answer some of your questions, our server's economy, from what I've been told by transfers, is pretty horrible. I would say by virtue of a higher overall population, horde would have the better pvp community? Alliance definitely have their own good pvpers too, but since it's almost a 2-1 ratio, I think you'd be better off horde. I think there are a few horde glads this season, you might want to chat with them. If you're looking for a casual guild for raiding, there are plenty of those here, I think that's something you need not worry about on any server. I dunno about the RBG teams, but I'm sure you could put one together if you wanted to.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
You won't be able to fill out a strong RBG group in Kalecgos, this server is silent when it comes to RBG's.

You won't be able to make money like you could on a high populated server, I cash 3k a day when I'm trying.

H:A 2.5:1, If you can't read that, please don't come here. (Not being mean, but Kalecgos already has enough.)

There is two Decent casual raiding guilds, the rest just farm and farm 25 mans.

Other then that you can speak to the two PvP guilds on this server, though I recall that they already have their spots filled in RBGs <Nom Nom> and I forgot the other at the moment.
Edited by Glintash on 6/19/2011 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You won't be able to fill out a strong RBG group in Kalecgos, this server is silent when it comes to RBG's.

You won't be able to make money like you could on a high populated server, I cash 3k a day when I'm trying.

H:A 2.5:1, If you can't read that, please don't come here. (Not being mean, but Kalecgos already has enough.)

There is two Decent casual raiding guilds, the rest just farm and farm 25 mans.

Other then that you can speak to the two PvP guilds on this server, though I recall that they already have their spots filled in RBGs <Nom Nom> and I forgot the other at the moment.

Tell that to martyrdom
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
06/19/2011 04:29 AMPosted by Glintash

you just confused over half of the wow community by making that one post.

to clarify, he means horde to alliance ratio is 2.5 horde to 1 alliance.

the alliance side AH is horrible. there's no guilds that do actual casual raids. farming on kalecgos is difficult depending on the time of day. overall, best time to farm is around 11pm server time. there's still people in the zones, but rarely are they farming, so the nodes respawn at a decent rate and nobody takes them.

the only pvp guild on alliance side is sesame street fight club. if anybody says another guild other than that one, they are completely wrong.
Edited by Magnetslol on 6/19/2011 5:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

get out. right now. we aren't fond of your kind around here.

You're not even on Kalecgos anymore, Please stop coming to it's forum.
Edited by Glintash on 6/19/2011 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

get out. right now. we aren't fond of your kind around here.

hi breh, I DO WHAT I WANT
Edited by Sammichmaker on 6/19/2011 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

Nobody cares anymore Blarv.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/19/2011 05:36 AMPosted by Blarvin
idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

idowatiwant

You're just proving my point.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
i dont think you understand yet. ;D
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid

Nobody cares anymore Blarv.

Don't feed him, he's just a jaded troll.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey, As one of the few serious PVP'ers as well as one of PVP officers for Sesame street fight club, I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about Ally PVP on this server, as well as our guild/RBG team.

I make no claims to greatness, but if you look it up, our team has the highest RBG team rating on the server, and last i checked, we were 180'th in the U.S. We got serious about RBGS roughly two months ago, and have worked seven people above 2200, something i believe no other RBG team on our server comes close to.

Horde population is roughly 2x the alliance, but a good chunk of the serious PVP'ers from horde side in both TOXIC and MISFITS transferred to ally side roughly three months ago due to the faster que times, and more trickle over every now and then.

We currently have a couple, (literally, a couple) previous season glads i believe, but that's it. If you look at the arena ladders, our guild members occupy a majority of the top 10 in each bracket ally side, but our small population has it's drawbacks in terms of what comps we can run due to the limited players of skill, and their schedule.

Most of us live on the west coast, and so we usually start RBGs around 6pm Pacific (which is also 6pm server) and run until about 11pm on weekdays, and roughly 1am weekends.

As far as arenas go, i'd freaking love to have more people to arena with. My current 2k area scores aren't the best example of my history, but if you look at my statistics, everything was from this current season.

Also, I have a few questions for you.

Are all four players mains? or are there any alts?
What times do you each play weekdays/weekends?
What specs are the mage and sham? Or... What are the toon names?

Thanks for taking the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]