[H] <Victus> is recruiting!

90 Pandaren Priest
*UPDATED*

Victus is a 10 man, level 25 raiding guild. We are 7/7 Firelands. We are always looking for good healers and tanks and wouldn't mind taking a few dps that don't mind constant rotations.

We raid Friday & Saturday 11:30pm-3:30am and Sunday 9:30pm-11:30pm.

You can apply at victus-malorne.wowstead.com or message Juuno (real id: zomgitspanda@gmail.com), Sero, Pheromoan, or Jurgis for more information.

Thanks!
Edited by Juuno on 8/21/2011 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
My bump... my bump... my lovely lady bump!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
did you happend to play on crushridge?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Oh hay, have a bump.

Always considering some quality applicants, but could use some tank and healer recruits most especially.

We are currently 5/7 in Firelands and looking for more good players to progress with us.

If you can stay up past your bedtime and think you've got the stuff to join us, you're encouraged to visit our website or chat with Qué, Reto, or Juuno in game.
Edited by Nainz on 7/21/2011 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
6/7 meow and soon to be 7/7 reg.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Is it an all girls guild?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for updates! And no.....we are not an all girl guild.. girls don't play WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for heals! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump - We're 3/7 for H Firelands, come give us a look.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I got bored
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hay guys,

Proudhorn and I are actually looking for a weekend guild to run our alts with. Mine is a tanking bear and he can run as.... whatever (looks like you guys need heals; he has two healing toons). We're both 6/7 heroic on our mains.

I added Juuno's RealID and the mentioned officers to my friendslist to see if maybe we can work something out :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]